Trusted Trading Brokers banner
Viewing 7 posts - 526 through 532 (of 532 total)
  • Author
    Boback Bamaniar
    Participant

Hey Petko-

a couple of questions:

1- Based on your experience, how much difference can you expect in results  when trading (with the same set of  EA’s) on the “live” and “demo” accounts at the same time?. I am thinking there must be some differences because , among other reasons, orders are filled in demo accounts instantly…. the main question is if there is a difference in result, is it statistically significant?

2- I am just getting my feet wet studying course in the academy  and still have a long way to go….. but from what I have noticed Portfolio trading seems to be most consistant way of trading… problem I have is FIFO rule with my broker (OANDA) in the US.  What is you recommendation to get the best out of portfolio trading without violating FIFO rules?

Bests,

Boback.

Hey Boback,

Glad to hear from you.

1. There could be a significant difference if you trade the smaller time frames as M1 and M5 (if your broker has some execution problems on a live account). That is why I use mostly M15 and H1. The difference in results could come when you move EAs from Demo to Live. You will need to give the EAs some time to synchronize.

2. Have a look at our FAQ section for some FIFO tips. But trading with Portfolio EAs will be the hardest to go around FIFO because the Portfolio EAs work on one asset and one time frame.

Let me know if there is anything else.

Hey traders,

I have just uploaded the August EAs to the courses and the bundles.

Probably you have noticed that the EAs are already on cloud space, so it is easier for all of us.

You will be able to find the download links at the same lectures in the courses.

Safe trading!

Boback Bamaniar
    Participant

Thank you Petko….

Ok following up on portfolio trading, there is this 100 EAs for EUR,USD, AND GBP that i am really interested in…. is it possible to get a version of this portfolio that i can change position size on each individual EAs?

Hey Boback,

You can set the lot for the Portfolio EA. It can’t trade with different lots for the different strategies inside.

Hey traders,

I succeeded in recording some more examples of trading the Simple Bitcoin Strategy on my phone.

I showed how to apply the strategy on an Exchange via the app. I know most traders nowadays use their phones, and this strategy works just great that way.

Have a look at the last section.

Trade safe!

Petko A

The monthly EAs for September were updated. Please, go ahead and test on a Demo account all new EAs attached.

If you have questions, let me know

Viewing 7 posts - 526 through 532 (of 532 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here

Sign up now and learn to create trading robots with the free Expert Advisor Studio start-up course