Walk forward optimization is the new method to analyze Forex algorithmic trading strategies
Walk forward optimization is the newest feature in the robustness testing of Expert Advisors. Specifically, Forex trading with Portfolio Expert Advisors has a much higher success rate now because the strategies are more robust.
The new technology shows traders if the strategies are over-optimized or not. In this Walk forward optimization course, Petko Aleksandrov, the head trader at EA Trading Academy will show you how it’s possible to do automated Forex trading with 30 strategies simultaneously in one trading account with only 3 Portfolio Expert Advisors.
In addition, he will include in the 30 strategies that have passed the Walk forward optimization, and he will update the course every month with 30 new strategies.
This way you will always have the latest robots available to practice trading with the Portfolio EAs for Forex trading.
What is Walk forward optimization?
It’s an advanced analytical tool that tests if the strategies are over-optimized or not. It uses Out of Sample and an optimizer which when combined together, work exceptionally well. The strategies that present better backtest output, give the trader better parameters, when compared to the initial strategy. This improves the trading while simultaneously eliminating the over-optimized strategies.
Why do we trade with many strategies in one account?
In order to diversify the risk in the account which is a key factor in success. When one strategy starts to perform below expectations, the others compensate for it.
Everyone knows that each strategy has profitable phases and unprofitable phases. This is the norm on the Forex market. We want to trade the strategies when they are in their profitable phase. So, by trading with 30 strategies in one account, Petko has the opportunity to ensure only the currently profitable EAs are left in his account. In this way he uses only those that are profitable. Petko Aleksandrov will show you how he does this this, step by step and what results could be achieved.
The walk forward optimization course is suitable for beginner traders.
Because you will receive the strategi e, ready for trading, you will only need about 15-20 min per week to track your results.
What is the Portfolio Expert Advisor?
This is an Expert Advisor with many expert advisors within it and it trades on one trading chart on Meta Trader. Let’s say you trade with 20 strategies using Expert Advisors. You will need to open 20 different trading chart windows on MetaTrader. With the Portfolio Expert Advisors, you are able to trade the same 30 strategies with one Expert Advisor in one chart window. This technology is possible with the strategy builder EA Studio.
Petko will show you how he follows the results of all strategies and how to trade only the best performers.
What will you learn in this Walk forward optimization course?
- trade with many strategies in the account and diversify your risk
- Remove emotions while trading with automated strategies
- how to create Portfolio EAs on your own without the need for IT skills
- the process of placing the EAs on Meta Trader and trading with them
- practice on a Demo/virtual account without trading actual money
- filter the strategies and trade only the ones that are currently profitable
- spend less than 20 min per week simply following the results
You can use the Portfolio Expert Advisors without any prior trading experience. The Expert Advisors are ready for trading and the strategies are already programmed within the code. Every trade opens and closes automatically. This way, you can eliminate emotions while trading. And emotions are the main reason most traders lose when trading.
In this Walk forward optimization course, Petko Aleksandrov will share with you the entire process he follows:
- setting up the trading environment
- exporting the Historical data (you will receive a script) from your broker
- creating the strategies
- analyzing their robustness
- exporting the strategies as Expert Advisors without requiring any programming skills
- placing the ready-to-use files on Meta trader and trading with them
- following the results and filtering the strategies
Who is the instructor?
Petko Aleksandrov is the head trader at EA Trading Academy – the first algorithmic trading academy, where people can learn how to automate strategies into Expert Advisors without any programming or IT skills. The trader has traded for over 12 years and has taught over 14 500 traders over the past two years. Algorithmic trading is his specialty and, in this course, he will share the most innovative tool for analysis – the Walk Forward Optimization.
Why professional traders prefer to use algorithmic trading?
- It gives the opportunity to trade an unlimited number of strategies simultaneously, which is not possible in manual trading. This way more stable results are achieved
- Most traders lose because they involve emotions when trading, and with algo trading, those are eliminated
- Precise statistics from the Expert Advisors help the traders improve their trading strategies
If you have any questions, you can post in our trading Forum. Petko will answer your question within 12 hours. In addition, you will meet fellow traders who will share their experience with you.
We offer a 30-days money back guarantee on all our courses, and if you decide that this is not suitable to your trading style, you are able to use this option.
Enrol now and automate your trading!
Enjoy the course!