Home Forums 21 Day Program When do EAs update for Course?

Global Prime
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarChris Landry
      Participant

Hello, I am going through the 21 day challenge and “Professional Trading Strategies + 5 Bots Included” Course.. Just wondering how often do these 5 bots get updated… I am running them on demo right now, should I check every 30 days for new versions?

Thanks

Chris

Attached is a picture for reference.

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Chris,

They are updated one a month.

Alan,

User AvatarChris Landry
      Participant

Hi Alan:

Thank You!

Once a new update is released.. is it recommended to close all positions from previous trades and reboot with the update, or wait for the last trades to play out and finish while entering the new bot updates?.. or is this based on traders discretion?

Chris

User Avatarfahd arroub
      Participant

hello i am disappointed the robot it has been 4 days that the robot has been at a loss and keeps the positions open is it normal

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi fahd,

I too have XAUUSD and USDCAD open for several days and are still at a loss.  However, the markets are moving in the right direction so as long as the markets don’t change their trends the losses should be recovered and turn profitable.

Alan,

User Avatarfahd arroub
      Participant

I’ll check in a few weeks to see if I have any results

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Fahd,

USDCAD is not breaking into profitability. XAUUSD will most likely take a few more hours to become profitable.

Alan,

User AvatarChris Landry
      Participant

I don’t think 4 days is enough time to know if these robots will be consistently profitable in the long run, even profitable manual traders can easily have drawdowns that can last weeks or months, the market is just not going to always go in our favor, also last week had a lot of news reports, it was more difficult for manual traders from what I have heard.

I would say give it at least 2 weeks minimum to see consistent results.

I have been running the 5 robots for about a month on the 21 day challenge (I had no internet for a few weeks so had robots off for awhile and turned back on) and I am seeing great results. (I attached a photo of the results)

My demo account is up $400 with the default settings which translates to around +10R which is extremely good in my opinion.

Also the fact that we get updates to these bots is awesome, my experiences with Expert Advisors in the past is they would work sometimes during extended backtest then fail at a certain point, however with the potential for updates and adapt to new market conditions thats really cool.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart