Home Forums Cryptocurrency What to expect from Bitcoin robot

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 55 reply threads
  • Author
      User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Hi Everyone,

I have purchased the bitcoin robot few days ago – I have installed the robots all 10 on the charts but only the Portfolio expert stick to the chart – the others disappeared from the charts. It’s only makes negative at the moment – hopefully will go into positive or shall I correct anything in the settings?

I am using black bull metatrader 4 and the comission for bitcoin is pretty high- is it possible to reduce the comission or should I use different broker?

User AvatarNikos

Hey romolusne,

So, you said that the bitcoin robots disappeared from the chart correct? If so, have you set them up correctly?

Also, regarding the results, I believe it should go positive but just to make sure that everything is correct, can you provide a screenshot of the settings so that I can see further?

About the commission, that is set by the broker, so it is not possible to reduce the commission.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Hi Nikos,

I have followed the instruction through the videos and I have already the forex robot from Top 10 Forex EAs – and those working nicely – without issue.

Please see attached doc for printscreen.Bitcoin robot

User AvatarNikos

I see romolusne, from the screenshot that you provided, I can see that the settings are fine.

So, in this case, I would suggest to try and install the robots again on the charts, I mean the ones that disappeared from the charts and see if that works!

If it still does not work, let me know!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Thank you Nikos,

I have tried to install them already 2 times – on the pictures left top corner it says advisor has been turned off – and when I try to go into the “property” setting there is no expert adviser button -.-‘

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

User AvatarNikos

Alright, I see what is wrong.

So, it seems that the minimum equity has been activated. In this case, you need to decrease the equity in order for the the robot to work.

Just try to decrease the equity settings and see if that works. You will need to drag the robot to the chart again!

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Thank you, but I do not know how to do that 😀 sorry I am new for this.

User AvatarNikos

No worries,

Check the screenshot below:

BTC Robots Settings

Where you see the equity settings, you can just set it in any percentage you would like to risk. Keep in mind that equity means that the open position when for example it 5% loss, it will stop trading to protect the account from getting blown.

Hope this helps!

Let me know if you need more assistance!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Thank you Nikos,

that number was 0.0 actually, I made it to 1.0 – but it still says turned off because of equity…shall I raise the number higher?

User AvatarNikos

Try to raise it and also try to change the numbers that you see in the minimum and maximum equity!

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

I made it for 10.0 and still did not started – I am attaching the original screenshot before any changes, may you see something…

User AvatarNikos

I understand romolusne. Another way to solve this is just by settings as I mentioned the maximum and minimum equity to 0 and then if you want, you can set a percentage.

See the image below:

BTC Robots Settings 1

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Thank you! Now they are in and stick to the chart – but if I change anything around the equity its immediately say turned off – so the percentage if should be set up here – I am not able to…unfortunately…hope you can see the picture

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Thank you! Now they are in and stick to the chart – but if I change anything around the equity its immediately say turned off – so the percentage if should be set up here – I am not able to…unfortunately…hope you can see the picture

User AvatarNikos

Hey romolusne,

So, you mean that if you set percentage where it says maximum equity drawdown (%), it does not work?

Let me know so that I can assist you further!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Good morning,

I have managed to set up the robots as Nikos asked, but now they are not working, since last time we spoke.

Please see attached picture

robots does not work

User AvatarNikos

Hey romolusne,

I can see that the robots are attached so they should be working. Maybe they might be slow in taking trades and this is part of the strategy. So, I just suggest to allow it some time and see how it goes!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Thank you, I will wait!

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Hi Nikos,

The robots (2 of them) started to work! Thank you for the help!

User AvatarNikos

Hey romolusne,

I am very glad to hear that!

If you have any more questions, let me know!

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Hi Nikos,

Yesterday the robots made negative – and today they did not start trading. Is it possible they analyzing the market?

Best wishes,

Edina

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Bit results 4th of april

User AvatarNikos

Hello Edina,

What happens is that probably they robots are trying to find the best opportunity so yes in other words, they are analyzing the market for opportunities!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Thank you Nikos,

Do you guys have any videos about how the Bitcoing robots work? I read the details – but would be good to see how they work – so I would not bother you with silly questions.

Best wishes,

Edina

User AvatarNikos

Hey Edina,

We are here to assist you in anything related to our products!

We do have this video which is how to manage the Top 10 EAs:

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Good morning Nikos,

I have received the updated 10 Bitcoin robots, shall delete everything from the chart and set up them as like new robots? Or just place them under the old ones at the – Open data folder file?

Thank you in advance!

Best wishes,

Edina

User AvatarNikos

Hey Edina,

I recommend that you change the robots to the updated ones. Remove the old ones completely and place the new ones!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

OMG Nikos, Thank you for the quick reply!

Really appreciated!

Have a great day!

User AvatarNikos

No worries Edina!

Have an amazing day!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Hi Nikos,

My husband got the gold robot for free and the robots already started working beautifully. I would like to ask do you recommend any kind of virus protection somewhere?

I mean okay we have on the computer in the base – but what happened previously – we downloaded from MQL5 a free Algo Gold robot (Do you know this robot?) – and on my husband account it started working nicely at first – but then one day suddenly an unknown robot with different numbers started to take all the money from the account. And I wondering what had happened – or how we can prevent this things?

Best wishes,

Edina

User AvatarNikos

Hey Edina,

So, I cannot recommend any anti virus, I would suggest that you do some research on that or ask someone who knows about this kind of things.

I know Algo Gold Robot.

Regarding the unknown robot, did you have any other robots other than Algo Gold Robot on any charts of the account?

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Hi Nikos,

thank you so much for getting back to me! He had these robots on his MT4

:TOP 10 Forex, Dark Venus, Central, and Algo Gold.

But when it started to go to negative and taking the money the robots had strange numbers and signs, instead of normal names… that is why we don’t know which robots were the kinda bad ones…

Best wishes,

Edina

User AvatarNikos

Hey Edina,

I can understand that one of the robots or some of the robots could have not been set correctly and that could be the reason that the account went negative.

There are a way that you can find which robots were the ones that made the bad trades. The easiest way actually is to check in the expert advisor settings and see the magic number or comment whatever you find in the inputs.

Hope that helps!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Good morning Nikos,

Thank you so much for replying to me so late! I attached a picture – unfortunately it does not say which robot is that – but has got really weird numbers and simbols.

That is why we are clueless which one was the “bad” one a kind of a “virus”? My hubby had like 200 pounds on that account – it went up above 300 and as soon as stepped over the 300 starting to making minus straight (all the minus twenties are the same robot) and only minuses.

Best wishes,

Edina

Does not say which robot

User AvatarNikos

Hello Edina,

So, if you mean that so:41.63%/38.01/91.30, I am not sure what that is but it’s definitely something inside of metatrader. It is not a virus though.

To check what robot has made the trade, you will need to check the account inside of metatrader in a PC by clicking in the Account History tab, right clicking on the Profit/Loss section and then you should see a pop up menu that has some options. From there, you need to click on where it says comment so that it gets a tick and that will show you the magic number of the robot or even a comment that will display the name of the robot.

Hope this helped!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Hi Nikos,

thank you for your answer, unfortunately it is the same numbers, please see the picture below 🙁 same numbers

Same numbers

User AvatarNikos

I see Edina. I just found out this means that the trade got stopped out, which stands for so: 47.89% which means that margin level was 47.89%, equity was 134.05 pounds or dollars, whatever currency you are using in the account and margin at 279.91.

In that case, to see what is the expert advisor that made this trade, a way is to check the expert advisor settings and see what the comments are and just try to see in the closed trades or even open trades what are the magic number or comment of the trades that do not have been stopped out and that way you could find which robot made the stopped out trade.

Hope this helps!

If there is anything else, let me know!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Thank you Nikos, for your answer,

My husband Oli, thinks – it was the Algo Gold robot (however we are unable to recover exactly), and what could happened, maybe the bot tried to enter with bigger amount – and because the capital was not enough to recover the losses he made…

However all of a sudden it is started closing the trades with only negatives – and it did not closed the profits.

I have a different question – how much a floating amount should be for example if the capital is 1000 pounds? (we use pounds normally)

Thank you in advance!

Edi

User AvatarNikos

Hey Edina,

In this case, if you never had this issue before and it happened after you placed the robot, probably it could be Algo Gold Robot.

So, about the floating amount, keep in mind that when it reaches to about 50% of margin level, the position gets stopped out. So, when you have an open position, keep checking the margin level.

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Thank you so much Nikos!

User AvatarNikos

You’re welcome!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Good morning Nikos,

Hope you are doing well!

In the robot system – it has been coded to watch the margin level percentage? If the robot does not check what can I do – if the robots are eating my margin level percentage?

May do you have any videos about how to trade with the robots? And what to check?

Thank you in advance!

Best wishes,

Edina

User AvatarNikos

Hello Edina,

So, the only way to see the margin level percentage is by opening a position. You can open a small one manually to see how it is working and then close it.

But what the Bitcoin robots have as protection is a daily drawdown, which means that when the amount reaches to a specific amount that you have set as a loss, it will stop trading. So, with this option, it is not possible to get stopped out by margin if you set it to an amount that is not for example the whole amount of the account.

There is also an equity drawdown which means that if an open trade, reaches to an equity of the amount that you have set, it will close the position.

About the video, I have already provided you one on how to manage the EAs and there should be some settings as well. If you have not watched, I suggest that you do as it has most of the information you need!

In case you do not have the video, here it is:

Hope this helped!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Hi Nikos,

Thank you for you answer, but what I was meant – If my margin level is low – why the robots entering a position? In the video basically said that we do not really need to do anything – or change anything. But if a position has been open by the robot – and suddenly went against it decision – why is it making another entry, if my margin level is low?

Hope you will see the point of my view. The video does not say this.

Best wishes,

Edina

User AvatarNikos

Hello Edina,

I am sorry for the late reply.

So, probably the reason it opens another entry when the price gets in the opposite direction is part of the strategy so that cannot be changed.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Thank you Nikos!

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Good morning Nikos,

I am trying to download the history for the robot – but when I download the history for the blaze market metatrader 4 it is in a format that the platform – robot – is not accepting. Do you have any solution maybe for this please?

Best wishes,

Edina

User AvatarNikos

Hey Edina,

So, where are you downloading the history from?

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Hi Nikos,

From Metatrader 4 – Tools – History Center – or shall I download it from somewhere else?

Best wishes,

Edina

User AvatarNikos

Hi Edina,

That is actually the way to do it. Have you tried on a different broker?

I think it could be that the robot might not be reading the historical data from this broker.

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Thank you Nikos,

I will try!

Best wishes,

Edina

User AvatarNikos

Hey Edina,

Sure, give it a try and let me know if it worked!

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Hi Nikos,

just a basic question about the functionality of the crypto robots. As they can only be applied to mt4 or mt4 what brokers are available for trading because the classic crypto exchanges like Binance, Kraken or Bitget do not support metaquotes? Thank you!

Boyan

User AvatarNikos

Hello Boyan,

So, the crypto robots are not working on cryptocurrency exchanges. You can see what brokers we are using that do use Metatrader in the link below:

Trusted Brokers by Trading Academy Students

Hope that helps!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Good morning Nikos,

Yesterday I have stopped some cryptorobots – about 3 of them – with the slash – but then they have started to trading again – I am doing something wrong?

So steps I did to stop them

Metatrader 4 – Metaquotes Language Editor – then I clicked on Portfolio expert – scrolled down until I soo the number of the robots – then I placed 2 slashes in the front of them. They have then turned grey – and then suddenly 2 from the 3 I have “stopped” started to trading again XD

Please see pictures about the stopping steps.

Best wishes,

Edina

Stopping the robots

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi romolusne,

Once you hash out the two lines you need to compile the code.  Once the code is compiled those strategies will not trade again.  From the screenshot provided the only two strategies that can still be trading are strategies 004 and 007.  To stop these from trading you need to hash out lines 783,784,795, and 796.  Once these are hashed out and the code is compiled they will no long be able to trade.

Alan,

User Avatarromolusne
      Participant

Hi Alan,

Thank you for the answer!

Best wishes,

Edina

Viewing 55 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart