Home Forums Live Trading Results Challenges Sam’s DarwinexZero challenge with EA Studio robots

BlackBull Markets 2
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      User AvatarSamuel Jackson

Hi Traders,

To introduce myself, I am fulltime travelling trader who has been trading forex as a side hustle seriously using EA studio for a few years now (with a few years of manual trading of crypto and forex prior to this) but transitioned to fulltime trading about 6 months ago using mainly prop firm capital.

I just spent the last few months in Europe trading and after my next 6 weeks in Oz visiting family and friends I will be heading to Vietnam for a few months, so I will also share this experience and trading as I go by making videos and sharing the journey of travel trading as best I can along with any tips and tricks I discover along the way.

I trade primarily using strategies developed using EA studio, although I also use FSBPro and code strategies myself also.

The following portfolio has been trading only strategies developed using EA studio. It did suffer a prolonged period of stagnation but has since recovered, this was partly due to my working a fulltime job alongside trading and being overly busy but also just part of the nature of trading really.

Predominantly I favour H1 and a slow hands off approach so in terms of management, the same portfolio was trading for about 8 months and then I made some modifications a few months ago to address the stagnation.

I am sharing my Darwinex Zero account that has been trading since May 2023. I will aim to update the results monthly and answer any questions anyone has.

User AvatarSamuel Jackson

This account is now participating in Darwinex Gold with 80k euros current allocation. It is also now open to investor capital. See upcoming content videos on Petkos YouTube channel for further information and also happy to discuss and answer questions on here :-)

I have only needed to make 1 portfolio change on this account in the 15 months that it has been trading

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart