Home Forums Brokers Regulated vs Non Regulated

BlackBull Markets

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      User AvatarMoin Rahman
      Participant

Hi,

The list of trusted brokers is a very good starting point for choosing a trusted brokers. However I am a little bit confused with all the lettered agencies. In the page there are lots of mentions of FCA and FSA and FSC. However around the globe most of the countries has the same organization FSA or FSC like in Belize/Seychelles/Malta etc. Now what happens is most broker tries to utilize these names and later reveals the name like “Regulated under FSC from Belize”.

So I wanted to know that rather than a trusted brokers which of these regulatory bodies are actually strong? One example from the list is ForexVOX which is mentioned and “FCA, FSA” however it is actually registered under FCA of Seychelles which is mentioned https://fsaseychelles.sc/regulated-entities/capital-markets#tab-securities-dealer

Thanks in advance.

N.B: I tried to create this as a different topic and somehow it landed in a different topic and I had no intention to hijack that thread. So trying to reopen this topic

User AvatarNikos

Hey Moin,

Sorry for the late reply.

So, regarding the regulators, they are almost all the same. But the best ones are mostly FCA and FSA.

Hope this helps!

If you have other questions, let me know!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart