Home Forums EA Studio EA Studio Tools and Settings EA Studio Trading Sessions Option

Trusted Trading Brokers banner
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarPatrick Vale
      Participant

I took EA Pro course watched all the video. On EA Studio trading sessions option. Do you enable or disable it? I know swap charges holding pairs overnight. How about no trade on Sunday? I know on my own experienced Sunday spread are very high. Any advice pro and cons? Thanks!

User AvatarAlan Northam

Patrick,

If you want to trade 24/5 then you do not need to do anything with the Trading Sessions option.  If you want to limit trading to certain hour then all you need to do is to adjust the range of trading hours for the days you want to limit trading.   If you do not want to trade on Sunday to avoid high swaps then all you need to do is to check the box “Do Not Trade on Sunday”.

Hope this helps!
      Alan

User AvatarSamuel Jackson

Hi Patrick,

Yes just set things for how you want to trade, also if you are intending on doing prop challenges then need to meet their requirements, for example some don’t allow open trades over weekends.

Also it’s a good idea as you have said to avoid opening trades during high spread periods.

I would definitely recommend customizing your setting a for how you intend to trade before generating.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart