Home Forums EA Studio Trading Robots from EA Studio Looking for a partner to work on EA generated on EA expert advisor studio.

BlackBull Markets 2
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

First, sorry by my English although I am living in the USA (my native language is Spanish). I did several EA on Expert advisor studio, and get 4 with good results, near to $2.00 per day (Acc $10,000 and 0.1 lot) that I think could be improved when I analyzed the best days and hours for trading and maybe there are other parameters that could be optimized, but I don’t nothing about programing, I know moderate knowledge about trading. With ChatGPT I changed the days and hours and can compile without errors and know I am doing the back testing and need more time to see the results on my demo account on MT5. By this I am looking for a PARTNER to go further on this project. I am a beginner on this Academy and really I don’t have time to learn more. I can’t. I am willing to share my experience and results. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Sandra
      Are you still looking for someone to collaborate with ?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes, I still working on some EAs, having a good results when did the strategy tester but when I loaded it’s on the platform (METATRADER5) for trading on the demo account, some issues appear or does not work. I am electrical engineer (Power Systems) but nothing about programming, and by this I think that the EA can work well if some issues were fixing, but I don’t know to fix it. As well I am using ChatGPT4 and Trading view (incredible tools) that can allow us to get the GOALS. Maybe other platforms can be better. Moreover, I have some experience about the stocks’ trading. Let me know if you want to work with me and how. I am willing to. My native language is Spanish, sorry by my English.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart