Home Forums 21 Day Program EA’s not taking trades MT5

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarByron Ross
      Participant

in MT5, is there a URL I have to put in under the options tab?

User AvatarAlan Northam
      Participant

Hi Bryon,

I don’t know what you are trying to do. Can you provide more details on what you are trying to accomplish?

Alan,

User AvatarByron Ross
      Participant

I apologize if it was unclear. I am taking the course “Professional Trading Strategies  + 5 Bots Included”….and I am making sure that I have those 5 Bots working correctly. I see the smiley face at the top right of my charts but these Bots have yet to place 1 trade in over 24 hrs of running. I guess I’m trying make sure I’m not missing anything. Also do I need to add a webrequest URL?

User AvatarAlan Northam
        Participant

Hi Byron,

I just went to the course to make sure the downloaded bots were the latest ones.  Unfortunately, the download webpage was blank so there were no bots for me to download.  So my question is, “Are you sure you have the latest bots.”  You might want to contact support@eatradingacademy.com to make sure the latest bots are downloadable.

Now to address your question.  As long as you are seeing a smiley face you are good to go and you may need to wait another day or two before you start seeing trades.  Be patient, and give it some more time!

Alan,

User Avatarahmad aboud
      Participant

it has beens 2 days since i installed ftmo robot on my mt5 and i activated gold only and it stil didnt execut any trades yet

is there a problem ?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart