Tagged: магазин низких цен
January 17, 2021 at 14:45 #73432
That is not a bad idea, I will discuss it with the team.
Cheers,April 5, 2021 at 9:52 #82351
EA Studio was updated multiple times during the last month, and here is the most important:
- Symbols settings were moved to Data.
- We have the option to set “Digit” in the Symbol settings page which solves the issue for the Historical data from brokers with different number digits
- The Volume indicators are marked as not recommended
- You can import up to 1 000 000 bars as a Historical data
- Multi-Market adds relevant markets:
Also, the editor button is now on the right side:
OOS is now available in the Validator and the Reactor:
I am glad that Mr. Popov from Forex Software is working on the software and improving it all the time.September 29, 2021 at 15:48 #96809Manish SharmaParticipant
I like the software. There are few suggestions that may already be in consideration or might be new:
– A complete portfolio backtesting with different time frames, different portfolio advisors, and instruments would add a massive value. Everything is there in terms of data, custom parameters but we still have to export the portfolios and test the cumulative drawdowns/margin required on demo account.
– % size lots rather than fixed will make the software scalable.September 30, 2021 at 8:31 #98373
Glad to hear you liked the video.
Yes, many people asked for the % size lots, but there are many concerns about it. If you trade many EAs in the account, each trade will open different sizes, and it will be hard to compare the EAs and decide which one had the best performance.
Also, deciding how much to trade is simple math, and actually, it is the professional approach to trade with fixed lots.
Regarding the complete Portfolio Backtesting, keep in mind that the EA Studio is limited with MetaTrader on the other end. And on MetaTrader, the EAs work on separate charts. The portfolio EAs work on a one-time frame and one asset. So even having a mixed portfolio in EA Studio would be useless because MetaTrader wouldn’t allow it.
Let me know if there is anything else. There have been many updates recently in the EA Studio, and I will drop them a bit later on this topic.September 30, 2021 at 10:10 #98375
Here are some of the recent EA Studio Updates:
1. We see Statistics now when Optimizing or Normalizing the strategies:
2. A better User Interface. Now the program loads faster because the source code got 30$ shorter. This is because it uses no more bootstrap.js and jQuery.js. I have no idea that that is but that is the reason 🙂
3. In the Editor we can change the values in the Indicators and the Editor will calculate the backtest in real-time:
4. Accept button added to the Optimizer and Normalizer. So if you decide to ”accept” the new values, you do not need to click on Edit as it was until the moment, but just click on Accept.
5. Margin requirements added in the Generator. This way you will know how much you need in order to use the strategies.December 2, 2021 at 20:35 #102492
Two major updates in EA Studio:
1. Portfolio Expert Advisors are now available for MetaTrader 5.
2. You can download all the strategies from the Collection with one click as a zipped file. This saves a lot of time.
Cheers,January 31, 2022 at 8:45 #103686Katia ZaoeParticipant
Is this trading robot still profitable?
Do you have a sample account that uses this trading robot for 2 years or more?January 31, 2022 at 8:46 #107963
EA Studio is not a robot. It is software that generates, analyses, and backtests robots.
Please, have a look at the free course so you can learn more about it:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here