Home Forums EA Studio EA Studio Tools and Settings EA Studio – set EAs to trade only certain days?

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarSteveM2030
      Participant

Hi Petko

Is it possible on EA studio to create EAs that only trade a certain day of the week? I know in tools you can adjust the trading session times on Sundays and Fridays, but Monday – Thursday are grouped together. I know i could simply switch off auto trading in my MT 4 terminal on the days i don’t want to be trading but that doesn’t work when i am testing multiple EAs in one MT 4 account, ie i might want some to trade only Monday, some only Tuesday, some only Wednesday etc, but turning off Auto trading at 00:01 on a Tuesday morning would turn them all off that day. I realise I could also individually take the EAs off charts on the days i don’t want them trading but that is a pain. It would be far easier if you could test for EAs that work well on a certain day and then when you create the EA, it would already include the code to say it would trade that day only. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hey Steve,

I got your point. Everything you said is correct, so the one thing I can do is to suggest that option to Forex Software and see if they will add it as an option.

Cheers,

User Avatardraider
      Participant

It seems that this option has not been improved upon 2 years later 🙁

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart