Home Forums Historical Data EA Studio Custom Data Not Updating

Fxview
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarAlan Northam

I have created custom data for FTMO however Date does not update.  The following pictures show what I have done:

User AvatarSamuel Jackson

Hi Alan,

From the looks of things you have used the historical data tool to download data and then set the swaps etc to align with FTMO, is this correct?

Nothing looks out of order to me from the plots you have shown? Can you be clearer in your issue?

My guess is that you are suggesting that the end date is missing a couple of days data?? But this will not update without you uploading more data as the date range for uploaded data is static of course.

Premium data will of course update dynamically so you could set your ftmo custom parameters to those symbols instead.

Let me know if I have misunderstood your problem though

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Samuel,

I was under the impression that once the historical data was downloaded from the historical data tool that it would continue to automatically update.  However, as you have stated it does not do as I expected.

Yes, Samuel is right in here. The best thing would be if you set up your Premium data with the FTMO parameters, so it would update automatically.

Anyway, it might be a good suggestion for an update if we have a few Preimum data sources where we can customize the symbol settings.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart