Home Forums EA Studio EA Studio Tools and Settings Collection ‘Download

BlackBull Markets

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarAlan Northam

When I download my EA collections they go to my laptop Download file.  I there a way to download my EA collections to another file?

User AvatarSamuel Jackson

Hi Alan,

I assume you mean download to another folder?

This is controlled by your browser. Just go into your chrome settings and change the default download folder in there.

User AvatarAlan Northam

Thank you!

User AvatarSimon Watti
      Participant

Hi, my name is Simon Watti and I would like to first convey my profound gratitude for the great service you are offering people like me. I started forex trading almost three months ago from scratch and was fumbling around in the dark till I watched your introductory guide to Algorithm trading. and I am not turning back. Thank you for the 50 free EAs I got a few days ago, I have put them on my demo account to filter those that are compatible with my broker’s data (Exness). I actually generated and downloaded twenty EA from the EA Studio and also put them on the demo account. My challenge is that I had not learned how to keep them in the collection and just deleted them and yet I may need them again for recalculation seeing that I am not generating any more now (I do not know why because I am using the same settings as guided in the videos and user guide). Kindly let me know how to convert the downloaded EAs to JSON format that is required for the upload to the EA Studio.
      Thank you so much once again. Kind regards.

User AvatarAlan Northam

Simon,

Select Validator and drag and drop EAs into the Strategies box.
      Or, Click on the Strategies box, navigate to the EA, click on EA, and click on Open to import EA into the Strategies box.

Uncheck the Acceptance Criteria box.

Uncheck all these boxes.

Click on Start and all the EAs will now be back in the Collection.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart