Home Forums 21 Day Program Bots Not Trading

BlackBull Markets

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarAndrew Forkes
      Participant

I have installed the bots in meta trader 4 and added them to a chart as explained in the course, attached an image below you can see the bot attached and there’s a 🙂 on the chart which I believe indicates that the bot is running when I right-click on the chart I can see the bot settings so I’m pretty confident it’s attached, auto trade is enabled, I’ve reapplied the bot several times but a few days I’ve not seen any trades placed.

Does anyone know where I’m going wrong?

User AvatarJason Kennedy
      Participant

Hi There,

I have the five bots from the 21 day program and ten bots that I purchased separately, and a portfolio bot installed on my demo account. two of the bots traded for two days. But nothing from any of the installed bots for over a week? Have I done something wrong? They appear to be installed correctly? Any information would be much appreciated.

Thank You.

Jason K.

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Jason,

As long as the bots are installed correctly then you just need to wait for them to trade. Are you using the FREE FTMO demo account? If not I would recommend you testing the robots with this demo account. The robots were created using the historical data from FTMO so you should expect best testing using FTMO.

Alan,

User AvatarJason Kennedy
      Participant

Hi Alan,

Bots still not trading, it has been two weeks. I will start over again and see what happens. I am trading on my demo account.

Thank You.

Jason K.

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Jason,

If you are trading on your own broker demo account you can test the robots by backtesting them using the MT4 or MT5 Strategy Tester. Checking the results will inform you as to how often the robots place trades. Also check with your broker to make sure you can use Expert Advisors. I know Forex. com does not allow using Expert Advisors on their demo accounts but you can use them on their live accounts, as an example.

Alan,

User AvatarShaynaOrozco
      Participant

If your account doesn’t have enough money or if the way you’ve set up how much you can borrow (leverage) doesn’t match up with the size of trades your bot wants to make, it might not go through with any trades. I had a similar issue once where I set everything up, thinking I was good to go, but then nothing happened. Turned out, I didn’t have enough in my account to cover the trades my bot was trying to make. It’s like wanting to buy a big-ticket item but not having enough in your wallet – the purchase just can’t happen. So, I had to adjust my settings and make sure my account balance was sufficient.

User AvatarKathrine Wolf
      Participant

Hi,

I was wondering if someone knows what the minimum deposit should be for the bots to have enough money to trade. I have applied the following bots on a demo account with 100 USD:

Portfolio Expert EURGBP H1
      Portfolio Expert EURUSD H1
      Portfolio Expert GBPUSD H1
      USDJPY M5 scaling
      EA Studio EURJPY M15 63674481
      Nothing is happening, so maybe there isn’t enough money but how much is minimum then?

Thank you for the help! 🙂

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Katherine,

Maybe if you limit to one Expert Advisor and change the lot size to 0.01 you might be able to get some trades.

Alan,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart