Home Forums Cryptocurrency Where is the bitcoin to usd going on

Fxview
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarPete
      Participant

Dear all, I opened this topic “Where is the bitcoin to usd going on?” here, so we can discuss bitcoin to usd value. Today it is trying to break $8000 for 3th time and, and I am sure sooner or later it will. Also, I will be happy if everybody shares some analysis or logic, how we can expect the important support and resistance levels in bitcoin to usd price. Also, I selected bitcoin to usd because for me this is the basic, not bitcoin to eur or bitcoin cash etc. I am sure there will be much more things invented but the origin is bitcoin to usd. Hope to get more opinions where is it going, more analysis and thoughts. It will be helpful for everybody.

User AvatarThapelo
      Participant

Dear Pete, i think not body answered you because not boudy knew what was going on with bitcoin to usd price. You asked just 3 weeks ago and now the price is double, who could have expected it?Anyway as Petko says, this could be just the beginning ot it and not the end as so many people say.

User AvatarCone D
      Participant

Yes Pete,

nobody knew what is goint on with bitcoin to usd price.. it`s too difficult to predict this…
      I support the opinion of Thapelo.

Guys, you saw what happened the last days with the Bitcoin to usd, felt with nearly 50%. The question is that we are trading. We do not care about that. It does not matter where it is. We have our trading systems and we profit from them. No matter is it 5k, is it 50k or 500k. Most important is that it is volatile and it is moving..do not spend time on wondering, just catch the moves and make profits

User AvatarCasandrasanchez
      Participant

Dear Petko,

What you say makes so much sense. I used to try to predict so much the movement, and it was always the opposite or so much more from what I was predicting.

Also, all of the websites that Salome kind of forecast about bitcoin to usd price went so wrong..

However I feel am on the right place now studying your courses, and I will do my best to take advantage of the current market conditions.

Thanks to all you share!

Hello Casandra,
      Glad to hear that you enjoy the courses, and you learn from them. Yes, many people try to predict the bitcoin to usd price or any other, and they fail.

The important is to learn how to analyse the market for the current conditions and take profit.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart