Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Top 10 EAs Top 10 Robots App vs Prop Firm Robots App

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 36 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarMarin Stoyanov
      Keymaster

Dive into a detailed comparison between the Top 10 Robots App and Prop Firm Robots App. This discussion aims to explore the key differences in features, user interface, and etc. Share your experiences, ask questions, and gain insights on which app suits your trading needs best. Whether you’re deciding which app to use or just curious about the nuances between them, this is the place for you.

User Avatarec_2008
      Participant

I had bought the prop firm robots last year. Saw through email that you guys are launching top 10 robots app. Can I know what’s the difference between top 10 robots app and prop firm robots app?

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi ec,

The Top 10 robots app will have many more robots to chose from and will also contain a couple of crypto robots.

Alan,

User Avatarec_2008
      Participant

Hi Alan,

Thank you. I will be waiting for the launch.

User AvatarCraig
      Participant

Is it going to be included for those who already own the current robot app?

User AvatarNikos

Hey Craig,

You must have received an email that gives you access if you have purchased any of the Top 10 Robots!

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

User AvatarCraig
          Participant

Hi Nikos,

I see now its a totally different app to the original app. I never got an email but now I see where it I will watch the videos on how to use them

Thanks

Craig

User Avatarstewart
      Participant

Hi

What’s the difference between the top 10 robot app and the followings EA ?

Expert Advisors

Stewart

User AvatarNikos

Hey Stewart,

The difference of the Top 10 Robots to the Expert Advisor packages is that on the Top 10 Robots app, is that on the packages you get more robots than on the Top 10 Robots App.

On the Top 10 Robots App, you get the Top 10 performing robots on the available pairs so that you do not need to search on which are they as they are displayed on the App and you can get them faster.

In case you want more options though, the Expert Advisors packages is worth it!

If you have any more questions, let me know!

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

User Avatarpaul4x
      Participant

whats going on here? i purchased a membership for 190 back in december and i was able to gain access to the trading pairs that we were using.

now when i login to download the best performing pairs for last week, it says i have to purchase a plan? what was the 190 i paid for back in december for?

feeling a bit ripped off here.

User AvatarCraig
        Participant

I had this worry but realised the “Top 10” robots is a totally separate thing to the Prop Firm robots

Prop Firm Robots App

Top 10 Robots App

Keymaster

Hello Paul, as Craig pointed out, the Top 10 Robots app is a different app. Your existing purchase gives you access for 6 months to the Prop Firm Robots app.

Regards, Marin

User Avatarstewart
      Participant

Hi

already paid Euro 995, still got the following message when downloading:

To access and download the Top 10 Robots, you need to be a registered user and have an active plan with us.
      Please log in to download the Expert Advisors. If you haven’t purchased a plan yet, you can select one that suits your needs here.

Stewart

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Stewart,

You need to log into your account before you can download the robots.

Alan,

User AvatarMarkus Woitok
      Participant

just to be sure to select the right plan for the App, this  one is without Gold and Crypto?

User AvatarNikos

Hey Markus,

Yes, this is only Forex robots, no gold or crypto!

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Hello,

after the fail of the Forex Gold Investor on last Friday, I stopped using it for a while and I am looking for a new EA , because I want to continue trading my darwinex zero account and also my brand new FX2 Funding challenge which I also have to start trading within 30 days. According to the current trading results you post the two candidates would be the Forex Diamond EA and the Top 10 App Robots and I have some questions about those.

– Firstly why does the Forex Diamond EA performs differently in the last 30 days on the live account results and on the challenges results(find the screenshots in the attachments)?

– secondly you have in the results on the live account the Top 10 App(XAUUSD) and on the challenges the Prop Firm Robots which is performing a lot better during the last 30 days. What is the difference between these two?

– and last but not least – when I click on Top 10 App(XAUUSD) in the Live acoount results table and on the Prop Firm Robots  in the challenges resukts table I get different offers to purchase – see the screenshot comparison in the attachment. I thought there is a 50% discound this week on all plans of the Top 10 robots can you please explain? And I also do not understand the difference of the offers on the left and on the right side – the first two columns on the left are included only10 Gold Robots – what about the first two columns on the right side – what is here included? And also the third column – on the left it is 100 EAs and on the right side only 10 although double the price?

Please get back with me soon as I want to make up my mind anf take advantage of the discount. Thanks a lot!

best regards
      Boyan

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Hello,

I am trying to figure out what are the differences between the Prop Firm robots an the Top 10 EAs and which ones are more suitable for passing a challenge. So far I figured out, that the Prop Firm robots contain 14 EAs, each trading different instruments, while the Top 10 EAs contain up to 100 EAs – 10 instruments with 10 strategies each – is that correct? I took a look at the results and I see that the Prop firms robots performed a lot better in the challenges than the Top 10 EAs in the live accounts – but as far as I see in the track record the Top 10 EAs have been running only for a week or so, so they cannot rally be compared. So I am not sure which one is my better choice, please get back with me soon, so I can possibly take advantage of the 50% discount if I decide to get the Top 10 EAs. Thanks!

Boyan

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Hi,

refering to the user guide of the Top 10 EAs U have a couple of questions. Is the app actually ranking Top 10 EAs out of many more per pair? Could you please explain one more time how you activate only certain EAs from the portfolio to trade on the live account? Petko said that in the demo account all the EAs in the portfilio are enabled and trading while testing. Then he removes the slashes of two of them in the code and they become active, but what about the other ones? Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW9WHQRh2LM

Boyan

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Boyan,

Actually you have things kind of backwards. To start with none of the strategies in the Portfolio have slashes in front of them. This allows them to trade. This is why they were trading in the demo account. Then in the live account to STOP certain strategies from trading slashes are put in front of them in the source code of the Portfolio. After the slashes are placed then the source code needs to be compiled. Now, the strategies with the slashes placed in the source code will become INACTIVE. All other strategies will continue to trade.

Alan,

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Hi Alan,

thank you for the clarification. What about the other question – is the Top 10 EAs app ranking the top 10 out of many more? And do you know what the difference between these two offers is?

Thans!

Boyan

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Boyan,

I can see from the chart your confusion.  There are ten different assets, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, USDJPY, XAUUSD, XAGUSD, BTCUSD, and ETHUSD.  Each asset has 10 Expert Advisors.  This makes a total of 100 Expert Advisors.  The forex Expert Advisors are:  EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, USDJPY.  The Commodity Expert Advisors are:  XAUUSD, XAGUSD.  The Crypto Expert Advisors are: BTCUSD, and ETHUSD.

The two images above are really the same except for price.  At the moment you can get a great discount on the Launch price.  This price is only offered during the launch week and ends on April 23, 2024.

Alan,

Keymaster

Hi Boyan, these packages represent the same thing. I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. If you click on the buy button on both, you will get the same discount as the product is the same. I suppose the left package was visible on the prop firms page which was not correct and we removed it from there earlier today. Just a reminder that tomorrow is the final day of our Top 10 app launch 50% discount. As Alan explained, the robots in the Top 10 Robots App and the Prop Firm Robots App are completely different and the strategies are different.

This is how the Top 10 Robots App works. On powerful servers we use the Express Generator which generates over 8000 new strategies per market every day. Then we pass them via Acceptance Criteria and Monte Carlo. We merge them to our running collections (up to 100 strategies per market). On the weekend, we choose the best 30 for a market and upload them to the Top 10 Robots server. The strategies are kept in Top 10 until they perform well on virtual trading environment. We have strategies staying in Top 10 for more than a few months. All EAs here work on M15.

The EAs from the Prop Firm Robots App follow the its own strategy and are created in a way to satisfy prop firms requirements. They work on different timeframes. Hope this makes sense and gives some clarity on the differences between the two web applications.

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Hi Alan,

thank you, this is what I thought – the offers look preety much the same. The question for me is if those are the EAs that achieved the results in the table under challenges results, becuase it says Prop Firm Robots there?

As to the EAs – what would be the use of the Top 10 EAs app since Petko ist trading all of the strategies in a portfolio and then he just picks only the profitable for the live account? Thank you und sorry if I aks too many questions, just trying to figure out what is most suitable for my prop challenges.

Boyan

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Boyan,

Don’t feel bad about asking questions, this is what we are here for!

The Top 10 EA app and the Prop Firm Robot app are two different apps with different strategies.

The Prop Firm Robot app is used for trading Expert Advisors with prop firms.  The Top 10 app is created more for trading on live accounts.  However, you can use them on Prop Firms but you will need to set up the account protections manually.

Alan,

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Hi Alan,

I thought it was clear, but now I am even more confused. I thought the strategies are anchored in the single EAs. Now you tell me, that the apps have different strategies? The two offers about the 100 EAs, that you told me are the same, are listed once under Prop Firm Robots(the left one) and once under Top 10 Forex Robots(on the right with the discount). However if I get the discounted EAs I would be able to extract them only from the Top 10 EAs app, and the results from the screenshot are fromm the Prop Firms App. So could you please explain if I get the discounted EAs will they be suitable for passing a challenge? Thanks!

Boyan

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Boyan,

These two are the Top 10 EA app:

This is the Prop Firm Robot app which is different from those above:

Alan,

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Hi Alan,

so these are the Prop Firm robots, correct?

So these are 14 Prop Firm Robots for 14 different assets, which I would be able to export from the Prop Firm Robots App. This is my first option.

And these are 100 EAs wich I would be able to export from the Top 10 EAs app, right? This would be my option 2. 

Since the Top 10 EAs have not been trading for a month yet, the results for the last 30 days cannot be really compared to the Prop Firm Robots. And since the Top 10 EAs are more recently developed, which one do you suggest is better for passing a challenge and trading on a funded account? Just your opinion, not a financial advice of course, thanks!

Boyan

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Boyan,

You are correct!  Your number 1 is the Prop firm Robot app.  Your number 2 is the Top 10 EA app.

Now about the Top 10 EA app: The Top 10 EA app has been trading for more than one month but was not made public until now when it was decided to launch this app.  So the 30 day performance is accurate!

The Prop Firm robots are created to be used in passing prop firm challenges. These robots have account protections built into them so they will protect the trader from losing the account.

The Top 10 EA app was created more for trading brokerage accounts which do not have the stringent draw down limits. However, the account protections are still built into the EAs but are just not being used. Knowing this you can use the Top 10 EAs to pass a challenge but you need to manually set up the account protections.

So, either app can be used to pass a challenge. The Prop Firm robot app is a little easier to use as you can select the account size, the Max daily drawdown, the Max drawdown, and the profit target based upon the limits set forth by the prop firm you chose to use.

Now for using EAs on a funded account:  Here is where a problem exits.  The problem is that most prop firms do not allow using third party EAs.  However, most prop firms do not apply their rule with challenge accounts but only on funded accounts.  The Prop Firm robot app is advertised to help you pass a challenge and is not advertised to be used with funded accounts.

Alan,

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Hi Alan,

thanks for the detailed informations. I have a darwinex zero account in the training phase where I was trading the Forex Gold Investor. After the big DD on the 12th of April when it lost 12% of the account I stopped it. I have also another brand new 25k challenge with FX2 Funding, that I have to start trading soon. I would then rather get the Prop Firm Robots to pass this challenge, but what would happen if I use it on the Darwinex account? And also if I pass the FX Funding challenge – is there a posibility to make the trades look unique – maybe change magic number, comment or something? After all the benfeit of passing a challenge is to trade the account. I see in the results that you have funded account trading with EAs, the Forex Gold Investor is not the best one at the moment though, which one would you use? Thanks!

Boyan

User AvatarTrader Matt

Hello Boyan. Great points.

Forex Gold Investor has had a protection upgrade since the 12th of april to help protect the account. It’s version 1.94. So check that out, do some testing with it and see how it goes. I hope it helps with your challenges and funded accounts.

On the top of making the account unique, you could simply run a different EA on the account with small risk, small SLs, so there are a number of trades that don’t come from the first EA. Then it will show that your account is operating in it’s own parameters, making unique trades and not copy trading.

As for the best EA that we’re trading atm, you can see up-to-date figures on our website:
        https://eatradingacademy.com/live-trading/
        https://eatradingacademy.com/premium-robots/ftmo-robot/
        https://eatradingacademy.com/funded-accounts/

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Warmly
        Matt

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Thank you so much Alan, hope to hear back from your colleague soon!

Boyan

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Hello Alan and Martin,

I got the Top 10 EAs during the discount period and I have all 10 Portfolios with 10 EAs each running on a demo. My strategy would be to monitor the weekly performance and put the Top 2-3 EAs on a live account or/and challenge. I have some questions though. Firstly how often do the strategies in the app get updated? Martin wrote in a reply to me in this thread, that on the weekend 30 strategies get added to the app – does that mean that every weekend 30 EAs get updated in the app? If so how do I know which ones changed? I mean at the end of the first week of monitoring I will put the best EAs to work on real money and I will start the testing on demo for the next week along. For this purpose do I have to download all portfolios new from the app? I watched the tutorial and the video in the course about managing the portfolio EA. It shows how to evaluate the performance using FX blue and how to disable the non profitable EAs in the portfolio. However when I move to a live account I would like to put the top performers as single EAs and not as a portfolio, because I have more setting concerning the account protection. Is there a way, as soon as I identify the EAs I want to trade live to find and download only these from the app? Or maybe it is better to do this at the very beginning, just in case that the EAs in the app get updated in the meanwhile? If I have them downloaded at the start, how can I identify which files to put on the live account? Thank you!

Boyan

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Could please someone of the moderators get back to me reagrding my last post? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Boyan

User AvatarNikos

Hello Boyan,

Apologies for the late reply.

So, you can see which strategies changed by clicking on the latest button on the top right corner of the app which says latest and you can see what are the new strategies. To see which are changed, you need to check the magic number of each EA.

For example, you can see the Top 3 Robots here:

Top 3 Robots

In each EA, you can see a number next to the pair and timeframe and example to that is EURUSD M15 #1348635660. This number #1348635660 is the number you need to look to see which EA is which.

Also, in the screenshot above, on the top right corner, there is the Latest button which if you click it, a window will appear that shows the latest strategies that were added and how much time ago:

Latest Strategies

This is how it looks when you click the Latest button. Keep in mind that it shows the latest strategies from all pairs.

In order to identify which EA is which, you can just check the magic number as mentioned above and change them accordingly in your account.

Hope this helps!

If you have any more questions, let us know!

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Hi Nikos,

thanks for your input. I’ve been trading the 10 Portfolios of the Top 10 EAs app for a bit more than a week on a 100k demo account with the standard settings. I will choose the Top 3 best performing strategies and I will put them on a 25k FX2 Funding challenge and I want to make sure I have the right settings. I am allowed to have a max. DD on the account of 6% or $ 1500 and a max. daily DD of 4% or $1000. Considering spreads, swaps, comissions and slippage I will set max. daily loss at 3% to make sure I don’t get below the 4%. The min. equity I will set to $23700 with a buffer of $200. The max. equity I will set to 27 050 to be on the safe side. Since I don’t have a setting for the risk in the app(like in the Prop Firms App) I am not sure what to put into the lot size, the max. open positions and max. open lot? I want to trade with medium risk of 1% per trade, but can you please help me calculate these parameters to get the best out of it? I would definitely chose a max spread of 30 points. Is it reasonable to have the news filter switched on, or this will result in a poor performance? Thanks a lot!

Boyan

User AvatarNikos

Hey Boyan,

So, in order to calculate the risk per trade and to make it be 1% per trade, you can try this link:

https://www.babypips.com/tools/position-size-calculator

It will help you calculate the risk per trade for the pairs that you wish to trade. I know that you said it’s portfolio but you can just see what pairs you have chosen and depending on that, you can write the correct information in the link that I provided so that you can see what would be the lots size.

Also, regarding the news filter, I suggest that you have it on, especially in a challenge!

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Thank you Nikos helps a lot. I connected my demo account with myfxbook to check the profitable strategies, but I cannot finde dem like in the Complete Guide video from Petko(second screenshot). Can you tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks!
      Boyan

PS. I am sending this message for the third time. The first two times it had 2 screenshots, but it does not work with them, or at least I don’t see it.

User AvatarNikos

Hey Boyan,

Can you please provide a screenshot for this as I cannot see any screenshot if you have provided any.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Hi Nikos,

I registered now the account also with FX Blue and in the stats in the colimn net profit the best performing magic numbers are 100001, 100002 and 100006. The issue is I turned on the comments in mt4 and I see that the number 100001 ist having both eurgbp and xagusd trades, the number 100002 xagusd and eurusd and the number 100006 eurogbp and eurgbp. This is pretty confusing. And when I go to the App I see totally different numbers. Please help!

Boyan

User AvatarNikos

Hey Boyan,

I see that you are confused with the magic numbers. Probably the reason there are 2 pairs in one magic number is due to portfolio robot.

Just so that I can understand more on where you are looking exactly, can you please provide a screenshot so that I can help you more?

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Thanks Nikos, helps a lot. I guess for the SL in pips for the calculator I just have to take from the EA settings right? One more thing – I connected my demo account to myfxbook to check the profitable strategies like in the Complete Guide video from Petko(second screenshot), but I cannnot find them, can you tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank you!

Boyan

myfxbook

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Hey Nikos,

I just replied with 4 screenshots, but the reply does not appear again. Is there another way to contact you where I can also send the screenshots? Thanks.

Boyan

User AvatarNikos

Hey Boyan,

I was able to see 2 of the screenshots which makes me understand what you are talking about and I can assist you.

Before going to it though, for the risk calculator, you need to see the settings from the robot.

So, about the myfxbook, have the EAs made any trades in the account yet?

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Hey Nikos,

the Portfolios had many trades since the 23rd of april. I assume you saw the two screenshots of the myfxbook and of the Petkos’s video. I don’t see the 4 screenshot regarding the migic numbers though, I have no I idea why a reply with screenshots does not appear. The posting with the two screenshot was made last night and it took hours to appear. I don’t know what to do. Do you have an email?

regards

Boyan

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Hey Nikos,

I see now that the screenshots from myfxbook showed up, so naow you can see what I mean – where do I have to go to see the lines of the single portfolios?

As tot he magic numbers – here I send you the screenshots, I hope they show up. The first one is from FX Blue, where I sorted in the strategies tab the EAs and marked the 3 ones on the top, that I want to trade – 100001, 100002 and 100006. I also send screenshots from mt4 from my demo account where I attached all the 10 Portfolios with 10 EAs each. As you can see there are trades with these magic numbers 100001, 100002 and 100006 and there are different symbols with the same number. So how do I find the 3 most profitable EAs from the FX Blue stats to put them on the challenge?  I started trading the 10 portfolios on the 23rd of April. Unfortunately I downloaded only the portfolios and not the single EAs. The magic numbers in the App(see screenshot) have totaly different pattern than 100001, 100002 and so on. I hope there is a way to identify the EAs. Please take a look and give me a feedback, since I have a deadline to start trading the cahllenge which is soon. Thanks a lot!

Boyan

FX Blue stats

mt4 10 Portfolios

mt4 10 Portfolios Trading history

Top 10 App

Boyan

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Hey Nikos,

I saw the posting with the screenshots went now through, please give me a feedback, thanks!

regards

Boyan

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Apparently Nikos is not here, can someone from the other mods please help me out? Thanks!

Boyan

User AvatarNikos

Hey Boyan,

I am so sorry for the late reply.

So, in order to find out what strategies are being traded, the only way to do it basically is before you download the portfolio robot, you need to also choose the top 10, top 5 or top 3 whatever you want to trade in the app from where it says add and see what robots will be inside of the portfolio before you download it.

That is the solution I have for that. Another way is to check the strategies via the code but you still cannot see the magic number, so it’s not possible to see the individual EA magic number and identify which one is it.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Hello Nikos,

thanks for the reply, sorry for being impatient, I just want to get this clear before the weekend so I can run the EAs right on Monday, so I would appreciate if we can get done today with the issue.

So for the future I will adopt the workflow you suggest – at the point of downloading the portfolio EA I will also download the seperate EAs. However there will be 10 EAs in each portfolio. The Portfolios have magic numbers like 10000… something, and the single EAs have totally different ones. So still remains the question how to identify the top 3 strategies?

At the current point I have to start trading and I will do it like in the Complete Guide from Petko – I will open the code and leave only the profitable strategies active. What is still confusing me is that for example with the same Portfolio magic number I have trades with different symbols. And the Portfolio normally trades 10 different strategies but the same symbol – so how is this possible? You see the results in the stats from FX Blue – I really need a step by step guide how to identify the Top 3?

Hope you can help with this, thanks!

best regards

Boyan

User AvatarNikos

Hey Boyan,

No need to be sorry, I completely understand!

So, if you choose for example Top 3 from the add button in the app, it will have 3 strategies inside the portfolio robot. You can also check from the code after you download it.

And with that, you can click on the add as mentioned and also download the robots individually and you will see what magic numbers will be inside the portfolio robot.

You can see more in the screenshot below:

Top 3 EURUSD
        What I did here for example is that I chose the Top 3 strategies of EURUSD pair and they are ready to download either as a portfolio or individually.

Here you can also see that if you click one of the buttons in the circle, you can download them individually:

Top 3 Strategies
        You probably can see it says Top 10 but if you download them, you can see that there are 3 robots if you have chosen Top 3.

So, if you also download the portfolio, you will know that inside of it, there will be the strategies that you see in the individual robots.

You can identify the Top 3 as we mentioned by the magic number which you will see in the individual robots you will download.

That is the way it’s possible to be done!

Hope this helps!

If you have any other questions, let me know!

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Thanks Nikos, this was the part that I understand. Lets stay with the Top 3 exapmle(I assume if I download all 10 of them it is the same). When I open the portfolio EA in the meta editor the strategies are numbered like 10001, 100002, 100003 and so on. And when I download the individual robots they have random numbers. How do I know which robot corresponds to what number in the meta editor?

Secondly, the other very important thing that bothers me now is the issue with same number different symbol. Like you can see in my screenshot, the best performing strategy is 100001. One can assume it is the first one from the portfolio with magic number 100. However it trades different pairs – EURGBP, XAGUSD, EURUSD – so this is confusing me. It is alywas one symbol per portfolio isn’t it? So what is going on here?

Thanks a lot!

Boyan

User AvatarNikos

Hey Boyan,

So, I understand what you are talking about. A way for this is to either compare the robots by placing the individual ones in a demo account and the portfolio ones in another demo account and compare the trades of each robot by seeing what time they were opened for example.

Another way is by seeing the code which might be a little bit more complicated but you can see what are the properties of each individual robot and also see what are the properties of the strategies in the portfolio robot.

About the issue with the different symbol, I saw that on the screenshots you sent and I am not sure what the issue is on that. I would suggest here to try and download a new portfolio robot and see if that happens again.

Hope this helps!

If there is anything else I can assist you with, let me know!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

Hi Nikos,

not really what I wanted to hear.

As to the first issue – trading parallel the individual EAs is not an option, because if I start doing this why do I need the portfolio at all? My goal is not to have to put 100 EAs on 100 charts. So I will try to look at the code, but since I am not a developer I am not sure what to look at, can you hive me a hint?

About the second issue – of course I can start over, but I have a challenge that I have not started yet and that expires on the 10th of May next Friday if it stays inactive. I am trading the 10 portfolios since the 23rd of April and I wanted to start using the Top 3 performers on the challenge now. So what would do if you put yourself in my shoes? Is there a chance to get in contact with the developer who developed the app, maybe he can tell us something more about this issue?

Thanks!

Boyan

User AvatarBoyan Todorov
      Participant

And one more thing Nikos about myfxbook – you saw the two screenshots. Why does my chart look differently from the chart in Petkos video – I see the account growth, but not the lines of the portfilios – anything about this?

Thanks!

Boyan

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart