Home Forums 21 Day Program Starting the Program

Darwinex Zero
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      User Avatarjpkan
      Participant

Hi all

I’m new here and have some stupid questions to start with

I just subscribed to the 21 day online program after creating an account but so far I didn’t receive any link or whatever material for this program

can you tell me what should I do please

Many thanks in advance !

User Avatartraderkim
      Participant

I can’t even get signed up.  I click the button and it just sits saying please wait.

User AvatarNIKOS KYRIAKOU
        Participant

Hey Kim,

Please try delete your browser’s cache and cookies and try again. If that does not work, try on a different browser

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

User AvatarNIKOS KYRIAKOU
      Participant

Hello jpkan,

Sorry for the late reply. If you still have not received the link, please reach out to our support through: [email protected].

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User AvatarCharllie
      Participant

Hi All

Can someone please help me? I am trying to subscribe to the 21 day course but not getting any luck. When i click the button it just keeps saying please wait. Nothing happens.

As suggested above i have deleted my browser’s cache and cookies. Unfortunately this does not solve the issue. If have also tried it 3 different browser’s (edge, bing and google), again it still doesn’t work.

Has anyone been able to resolve this or can anyone help? I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Charllie

User AvatarMarin Stoyanov
        Keymaster

Hey Charllie, I enrolled you in the programm. The problem you’re facing sounds like a temporary server issue, registration form works as expected now. Sorry for inconvenience.

User AvatarCharllie
          Participant

Hi Marin

Thank you for the support. I couldn’t see anything in my dashboard or received any confirmation email, so reregistered for the course and awaiting confirmation. Hope that was okay?

Thanks

Charllie

User AvatarIlan Vardy
            Participant

Hey Charlie,

The way the system works, you can only enrol once with an email address. Re-registering won’t initiate the email flow. Please reach out to Marin on [email protected] with your details, and he’ll sort you out.

If you have any other questions, we’re here to help.

Thanks,
            Ilan

User AvatarKarim
      Participant

Hai Marin ..

I also registered but there is no link to access the name

User AvatarIlan Vardy
      Participant

Hi Karim,

Please reach out to Marin on [email protected] with your details, and he’ll check what’s going on, and get you going.

I look forward to meeting you in the 1-on-1 call later in the course.

Cheers,

Ilan

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart