Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Prop Firm Robots Prop Firm Robots not Trading

BlackBull Markets 2
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Guys

i have 3 prop firm robots. they are trading. there is a message that they have cancelled all positions and will suspend trading until the date and time is reset to 0.

could this have to do with daily limit protections being activated.

since im trading them on a demo account, i have removed the daily protections.

what do i do now.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sorry i meant they are not trading

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey Tsholo,

I see what the issue is. Please, try to close the charts and then put them on the platform again. Then try to put the robots back on the chart and the issue should be gone!

Hope this helps!

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Nikos

Ive done this and the Problem persists.

it says “Entry order was cancelled. New entries are suspended until Daily Reset Hour:0.

It gave this message just a few minutes ago.

Regards,

Tsholo

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey Tsholo,

I see. Another solution would be to redownload the robots and try the same steps!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

Anonymous
      Inactive

ok.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Nikos

please see below the screenshot from the consistent problem ive had using EAs this week. im Still having it.

these were not Prop Firm EAs, so they did not have daily account protections. but consistently i kept on getting the message that entry orders were cancelled.

can you explain what causes this problem so i know how to deal with it in the future. are there any changes i can make in the inputs when i load the EA to mitigate this problem.

A few times i tried your suggestions to delete everything and redownload the EAs from scratch and start again. as you can imagine, its a tedious exercise.

please advise, im currently working with a small realistic demo account just to prepare myself for a live account and to get used to your EAs but this week has been concerning.

Regards

Tsholo

EA not opening trades

Anonymous
        Inactive

Hey Tsholo,

I understand what the issue is. So, what you can do here is to compile the EA and also in the settings, you should see about the reset hour settings. Make sure to change that to 1 or 2.

Hope this helps!

Let me know if it works!

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you Nikos.

But can you xplain what the issue is, so i can understand what im doing wrong.

Tsholo

Anonymous
        Inactive

Hey Tsholo,

Actually, you are not doing anything wrong. Could just be something with the code.

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart