Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Prop Firm Robots Prop Firm Robot not opening trades

Darwinex Zero
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      User AvatarMaximilian Argiolas
      Participant

Hi guys,

Hope you can help. I’ve purchased the Prop Firm Robots on Wednesday late evening and set them all up on a demo account for the FTMO 10K challenge.

I’m currently using the 6 top performer robots in the last month. I do believe I’ve set all everything up correctly, following the video to a T however no trades have been opened yet.

I do understand that this might be due to market conditions no correctly aligned for the robots to open a valid trade however my concern is one and it might reflect on the other robots.

For example, if I take into consideration this robot on 1D time frame I can see that it has opened one position.

The same robot, on the 1M time frame, with the same magic number, has not opened any position on my MT5:

As I mentioned before, I do believe I’ve set everything correctly on my MT5:

Is anyone so kind to be able to point me to the right direction or have experienced my same issue?

I’m currently on an FTMO Free trial and I’d like to make the most out of it before purchasing the real challenge.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

Max

User AvatarMarin Stoyanov
      Keymaster

Hi, can you please attach screenshots from the Experts and Journal tabs?

The “Experts” contains the entire information about the attached expert, including opening/closing of positions, modifying of orders, the expert’s own messages, etc.

The “Journal” tab contains information about the stated actions of the trader and the client terminal within the current session.

Also what is the initial balance of your FTMO account and account currency (it should be USD as the EAs are created for USD account)?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart