Trusted Trading Brokers banner
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Paul S
    Participant

Hello all,

I need some advise on managing the live EAs

Do you guys just keep running your live ea until it is below 1.2 pf and then remove it from your live account, until its profitable again?

Do you look for the performance over the last couple days/weeks?Do you look for the profit factor over the period over the past week/month or over all the data?
    Do you just keep EAs running on your demo for a long time to see when its profitable again? or do you use the validator for that?
    Any input is much appreciated

Kind Regards,

Paul

Samuel Jackson

Hi Paul,

Using the validator OR fxblue is fine for managing the EAs but once they on demo I would recommend using fxblue personally.

As to your question about how regularly to change the EAs. I can only8 say what personally make the most sense to me at the minute and that would be to look at BOTH its performance over this life of its time on demo and a shorter period such as week and make your decision based on that. IIan in one of his courses uses a month and a week which is also sensible.

It would also depend on the timeframe as I would be looking to change M15 Ea’s more regularly that H4 EA’s for example.

Hope that helps.

PS Of course I hope you mean a mock live account (i.e second demo) rather than a live account right?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here