-
DAYS
-
HOURS
-
MINUTES
-
SECONDS

Get 50% Off the Best Robot Trading App Course!

Master the Top 10 Trading Robots - Course Now Available!

Learn how to trade with the best-performing robots, designed for today’s market. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced trader, this course includes 10 free robots that you can start using immediately.

=> Don’t miss out on this limited-time 50% discount for the first week! <=

Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Prop Firm Robots Making Trades Unique

Darwinex Zero
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      User AvatarAnne-Marie Killer
      Participant

Hi!

I’ve been trading with the prop EAs for about a month and I’m blown away by the results!  I do have a big concern though…if everyone who has purchased these EAs are trading them to pass prop challenges, isn’t there the risk that we will all lose our accounts as the trades will be identical/highly correlated/non-unique?

Please advise how I can make adjustments to the EAs (without ruining their effectiveness) to make  my trades unique.

Thanks for an amazing product!

Regards from Cape Town,

Anne-Marie

User AvatarIlan Vardy
      Participant

Hi Anne-Marie,

Good to hear you’re happy with the robots.

This is a possibility. What you can do is change the magic number, and make slight changes to the take profit, stop loss, as well as the values for the indicators. We will be introducing a randomisation option soon, which will make several changes like the ones I mentioned, but through the software with the optimisation tool to ensure the robots are still profitable but unique.

Regards from Joburg :-),

Ilan

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart