Home Forums Live Trading Results Challenges FXIFY One Step Challenge

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarAlan Northam

FXIFY One Step Challenge

Week 1 Results:

This table shows the trade results over the last one week for each Expert Advisor, I created using EA Studio.  These Expert Advisors are the same ones I used in my Infinity Forex Fund Evaluation.

This chart shows the balance line over the last one week:

This table shows the statistic over the last one week:

This next week I will increase the lot size for each Expert Advisor to 0.02 lots.

Alan,

User AvatarGareth
      Participant

Alan that is very good progress, I am currently using Express Generator to created strategies, and I am testing them on demo accounts to make sure all is well. I am in no rush to move them to a live account until i am sure they will be in profit for some time.

It is good to see peoples results as it proves the systems work.

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Gareth,

Happy to hear you are using Express Generator to create strategies.  I am also using EG to create thousands of strategies.  I then filter them with EA Studio.

Happy to hear you are not in any rush to move to live accounts.  This is a wise decision.  Make sure you can create profitable EAs before risking real $$$’s.

Here is a link to my other challenge using EA’s created with Express Generator and EA Studio.  This challenge has been going on now for 10 weeks.  Each week I have been documenting my progress and lot size changes.  Also note I have not updated the EA’s.  The same EA’s have been working now for 10 weeks and I am close to completing the challenge and getting a funded account.

Ongoing Challenge: 10 EAs from EA Studio

I have 5 projects going at the moment but I am only sharing 2 of them in the forum.  All using EA’s I created with EG and EA Studio.  All are moving in profitable direction.  Two of the 5 projects are actually live brokerage accounts.  So yes EG and EA Studio works!

Keep up the good work you are doing!

Alan,

User AvatarAlan Northam

FXIFY One Step Challenge

Week 2 Results:

This chart shows the robots performed well on Monday and Tuesday.  On May 1st the robots started losing.  I think this is a result of the Non-farm payroll report that came out on Friday.  I think what probably happened is the Institutional analyst believed the report would show less employment for the month of April than forecast.  As a result the institutional traders started selling off the US dollar which caused my account to draw down.  I do not blame my Expert Advisors for this weeks draw down, I blame the Non-farm payroll report.  Therefore, I will continue to trade my Expert Advisors with a 0.02 lot size this next week.

Alan,

User AvatarAlan Northam

FXIFY One Step Challenge

Week 3 Results:

This chart shows the performance last week.  From Monday through Thursday the account continued to draw down.  However, on Friday it looks like the balance line may be starting to turn back upward.  I will continue to trade my Expert Advisors with a 0.02 lot size this next week to see if the trend in the balance line has changed from trending downward to trending upward.

Alan,

User AvatarAlan Northam

FXIFY One Step Challenge

Week 4 Results:

This first chart shows the performance last week and shows the balance line did start moving upward as I expected it would from last weeks report.

Now that it has been a month since I started this challenge I have sorted the Expert Advisors by Net Profit.  This second chart shows the top 4 Expert Advisors with a Profit Factor greater than 1.2.

I then filtered the table using the top 4 Expert Advisors.  This next chart shows the balance line of the filtered table.  The red rectangle area shows the period of time the balance line had drawn down.  The draw down can be seen in the previous weeks chart.  This chart also shows that having traded just these 4 Expert Advisors with a lot size of 0.02 over the last month would have produced a profit of $86.

This final table shows the statistics if I had just traded these 4 top performing Expert Advisors over the last month.  The table shows a profit of 0.9% or $90 in this $10K challenge.

I will now increase the lot size for each of the 4 Expert Advisors from 0.02 lots to 0.1 lots.  This is a 5X increase which should produce a profit of 5% over the next month and the account should be funded in two months.  All other Expert Advisors will have their lot sizes reduced from 0.02 lots to 0.01 lots.

All the Expert Advisors used in this challenge I have created using EA Studio.  Get your own copy of  EA Studio and create your Expert Advisors and start your road to becoming a funded trader!

Alan,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart