Home Forums Live Trading Results Challenges FXIFY One Step Challenge

Global Prime
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarAlan Northam

FXIFY One Step Challenge

Week 1 Results:

This table shows the trade results for each Expert Advisor, I created using EA Studio, over the last one week:

This chart shows the balance line over the last one week:

This table shows the statistic over the last one week:

This next week I will increase the lot size for each Expert Advisor to 0.02 lots.

Alan,

User AvatarGareth
      Participant

Alan that is very good progress, I am currently using Express Generator to created strategies, and I am testing them on demo accounts to make sure all is well. I am in no rush to move them to a live account until i am sure they will be in profit for some time.

It is good to see peoples results as it proves the systems work.

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Gareth,

Happy to hear you are using Express Generator to create strategies.  I am also using EG to create thousands of strategies.  I then filter them with EA Studio.

Happy to hear you are not in any rush to move to live accounts.  This is a wise decision.  Make sure you can create profitable EAs before risking real $$$’s.

Here is a link to my other challenge using EA’s created with Express Generator and EA Studio.  This challenge has been going on now for 10 weeks.  Each week I have been documenting my progress and lot size changes.  Also note I have not updated the EA’s.  The same EA’s have been working now for 10 weeks and I am close to completing the challenge and getting a funded account.

Ongoing Challenge: 10 EAs from EA Studio

I have 5 projects going at the moment but I am only sharing 2 of them in the forum.  All using EA’s I created with EG and EA Studio.  All are moving in profitable direction.  Two of the 5 projects are actually live brokerage accounts.  So yes EG and EA Studio works!

Keep up the good work you are doing!

Alan,

User AvatarAlan Northam

FXIFY One Step Challenge

Week 2 Results:

This chart shows the robots performed well on Monday and Tuesday.  On May 1st the robots started losing.  I think this is a result of the Non-farm payroll report that came out on Friday.  I think what probably happened is the Institutional analyst believed the report would show less employment for the month of April than forecast.  As a result the institutional traders started selling off the US dollar which caused my account to draw down.  I do not blame my Expert Advisors for this weeks draw down, I blame the Non-farm payroll report.  Therefore, I will continue to trade my Expert Advisors with a 0.02 lot size this next week.

Alan,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart