July 16, 2020 at 16:12 #54231
Dear Mr. Petko
My name is Rana,from Iran, my friends and I have some questions about FSB pro, we attached pdf and step by step we show the path, would you please help us to achieve our strategy? How can we send PDF here?or we can just sent pictures?
Besides , your team was very kind to us, thank you sir
July 16, 2020 at 17:13 #54242
Welcome to the Forum. Glad to hear the team is polite, this is why I have them 🙂
Please, attach your screenshots here using the option:
July 19, 2020 at 18:36 #54416
Hello Mr. Petko Aleksandrov
Thank’s for your reply,and your team’s patience,I found your answer late here.I thought that I can send you PDF file too.
1. We are living in Iran, and we don’t have forex here, how can we put data? Choose Coordinated
universal time or we have to choose the nearest zone such as Istanbul or Abu Dhabi?
2. We test it with 100$ , EURUSD ,M15 and then set new strategy properties
3. Generator, start button, and one strategy comes with 173 is that happened in period of time of
updating and beginning ?
It is important that we save strategy in Export EA. Or just we set in save strategy? Which one is
4. Here we cant save it with suffix ( XML ), is it important?
And then we set Expert EA after we heard the sound,
5. In EA meta4 we refresh, in use date we sat a time in input parameter before. Is that correct?
6. We push start button, in 100$ for back test /
July 19, 2020 at 18:39 #54417
July 19, 2020 at 18:39 #54418
July 19, 2020 at 18:40 #54419
July 19, 2020 at 18:40 #54420
July 19, 2020 at 18:41 #54421
July 19, 2020 at 18:41 #54422
July 19, 2020 at 18:43 #54423
I have written the description of the picture for you sir.
July 21, 2020 at 19:07 #54754
I am glad to see that you found the way to upload pictures and ask questions. The Forum is actually the fastest way to talk with me.
Did you have the chance to watch the free videos from Mr. Popov:
It will give you the idea of how to use the FSB Pro, and I am working currently on the FSB course that will be uploaded soon.
1. Have a look at this video to learn how to upload the data to FSB Pro:
Also, a few days ago I have recorded videos on how to use the Forex Historical data app in FSB pro, and the videos will be live soon.
You need to have more bars when doing the backseat. At least 50 000 bars for M15.
Regarding the timezone, you need to select the time of your broker. You can see it in the market watch in the MetaTrader.
The rest looks fine, but you need to figure out the appropriate Historical data. Which broker did you select to use?
July 22, 2020 at 13:55 #54765
Yes I watched Mr. Popov’s videos and we did all of them step by step, but the result was wrong and did not match as you saw in sent pictures.Would you please tell us which one of these ways were wrong? I sent 6 question sorry I know they’ve take times sorry about it.
July 25, 2020 at 17:06 #55270
1. You need to select the time for your broker.
Here is one of the videos that we uploaded today on YouTube:
It will each you to synchronize the data on your broker and your Historical data.
2. You can test strategies on any starting amount
3. You can save the strategy, you can export it as Expert Advisor. It really doesn’t matter. It is up to you. The 173 is the profit for the tested period.
4. Name the strategy in a way that it will be easy for you to arrange the work.
5. If you select a date, you will limit the backseat. If you remove it, you will use the complete data that is available.
6. If you test it with $100, then yes. If you trade with 0.01 lot will work, any way you will not have enough margin.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.