Home Forums Trading Courses GBPUSD EA Trading Course Few Trades generated

Global Prime
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarThomas Saur
      Participant

Hello

I just completed the course 10GBPUSD EA and let me congratulate you for the quality of the course: efficient, professional, pragamatic! great one and no doubt I will buy some more.

3 questions though:
      – Yesterday , I put all the EAs on a Demo account with VPS,  and I only got 2 trades(jsut one hour ago): is it normal?
      – How and Where will I be notified about the updated Top10 EA each month?
      – there is a bug in the folder shared in the course as i can see EURJPY EAs.

Kind regards

thomas

User AvatarAlan Northam

You should be getting more trades than that.

Be sure before you install the EAs on the charts you clicked on the AutoTrading button in the Tool bar. Be sure you are installing the H1 EAs attached to H1 charts and do not change time frames, M30 EAs attached to M30 charts and do hot change time frames, and M15 EAs attached to M15 charts and do not change the chart time frames. Further, be sure that you keep MetaTrader open 24 hours per day during the trading week.

User AvatarThomas Saur
      Participant

hello

thanks for your answer. It was just a matter of time, i indeed get many more trades now.

could you please answer the 2 other questions :):

– How and Where will I be notified about the updated Top10 EA each month?
      – there is a bug in the folder shared in the course as i can see EURJPY EAs.

thanks

thomas

Hey Thomas,

Usually, I update the EAs every first week of the month. You will receive an e-mail or you can follow that topic.

I checked the EAs in the folder and saw that I added some extra EUJPY EAs. 🙂 The GBPUSD EAs are in there.

Cheers,

User Avatarescha536
      Participant

I haven’t subscribed to any products here. I don’t have time to trade and my own trading pattern is inconsistent. That is why I am looking for EAs that actually work with low DDs. Before I purchase anything here, I have a few questions: 1) Do the EAs work on any Propfirm or only FTMO? 2) What is the overall success of the EAs? Is there a way to see trading results of recent weeks? 3) Does the company assist with set up of the Robots and VPS? I will need help. I have watched many videos but I still have trouble. 4) Are these Robots available for purchase on MLQ5 or they are available only here? 5) If I use the Robots and don’t pass Propfirm challenges, are there free resets or just the 30 day money-back guarantee?

User AvatarAlan Northam

Q1) Do the EAs work on any Propfirm or only FTMO?
        A1) Yes

Q2) What is the overall success of the EAs? Is there a way to see trading results of recent weeks?
        A2) Review my demo trading at https://eatradingacademy.com/forums/topic/ftmo-demo/

Q3) Does the company assist with set up of the Robots and VPS?
        A3) We have videos on how to setup the robots on MT4 and MT5.  VPS services have videos on how to setup VPS.  We can assist based upon our knowledge of the VPS service you choose to use.

Q4) Are these Robots available for purchase on MLQ5 or they are available only here?
        A4) The robots are only available on the eatradingacademy website.

Q5) If I use the Robots and don’t pass Propfirm challenges, are there free resets or just the 30 day money-back guarantee?
        A5) You will need to read the rules for the particular prop firm you choose to use.

Always use a demo account until you are comfortable trading robots before using a live account!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart