Home Forums 21 Day Program EA Studio Not Giving me Result

Darwinex Zero
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarAhmad Ainy
      Participant

Hello, I am in the process of 21 day algo program, I am currently working on Ea Studio with 14 days trail. I just finish Petko Expert Advisor Studio Free Course and I exactly followed Petko when generating Ea but unfortunately I did not get any result on the generator. First i let the generator work for 600 min 10 hours yet no result then I tried again for 300 min 5 hours and yet no result as well. I attached my screen shot and pls let me know if i did anything wrong.

Thank you,

User AvatarMarin Stoyanov
      Keymaster

Hey Ahmad, looking at your setup I’d suggest to try lowering some of the Acceptance Criteria values. You may start with “Minimum count of trades” of 200-300 and then in the Collection, in the Filter records, you can set the “Minimum count of trades” to your desired value.

User AvatarDenzeljefthas
      Participant

Why dont my ea bot not execute trades

User AvatarNIKOS KYRIAKOU
      Participant

Hey Denzeljefthas,

Please know that it is based on the acceptance criteria on when a robot can take a trade. If it meets the acceptance criteria, there will be trades executed.

Try checking your acceptance criteria in EA Studio and see if you need to change something there.

Hope this helps!

If you have any other questions, let me know!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User AvatarIlan Vardy
      Participant

Hey Denzeljefthas,

There could be many reasons why your EAs are not opening trades.

First, make sure when you place the EA on to your chart, you have enabled auto trading beforehand. You must see a smiley face or blue hat in the top right corner.

Other reasons could include your entry lots being too high, not enough capital or margin in your account, an issue with the broker. Check the journal to see if there are any errors. If you’re still stuck, please send some screenshots so I can take a closer look.

Thanks,
      Ilan

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart