-
DAYS
-
HOURS
-
MINUTES
-
SECONDS

Get 50% Off the Best Robot Trading App Course!

Master the Top 10 Trading Robots - Course Now Available!

Learn how to trade with the best-performing robots, designed for today’s market. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced trader, this course includes 10 free robots that you can start using immediately.

=> Don’t miss out on this limited-time 50% discount for the first week! <=

Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Prop Firm Robots Cumulative Draw Downs for Mutliple Bots

Darwinex Zero
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      User Avatarscatrading
      Participant

Hi

Appreciate your help.

Question: I set the Prop Robot Parameters page/settings to $100,000  10% Max Loss, 5% Daily Draw Down, and 10% Target.

It’s showing me 19 Bots…. If I run 3 or 5 of them, do I have to add together the Draw-Down percentage for all 3 or 5, in order to make sure I stay under the 10% and 5% draw downs???

Also, separate question…. how often are these updated, and how can we know if 1), it is a “New” Bot posted, or if 2) it’s an update to an existing Bot???

User AvatarNIKOS KYRIAKOU
      Participant

Hello scatrading,

If you set the Max Loss, daily drawdown and profit target through the App, it will be the same settings in these inputs for all robots you choose to download.

I believe even if you set the same inputs to all robots, they will work fine. At least this is what we have been doing and it has been working fine for us!

You might see every day the profitable robots changing.

Hope I answered your questions!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User AvatarMarin Stoyanov
      Keymaster

To further add to what Nikos said, the major thing you need to keep in mind is that the settings you can configure apply for every single EA. That being said, if you set the risk settings to high (2% per trade) and trade with 3 EAs at the same time, and they go on a loss, this would lead to 3*2%=6% loss of your account balance which eventually will lead to the challenge being lost due to drawdown. So keep in mind this when trading with multiple EAs.

For the second question, over the weekend the app uploads new strategies if if finds more profitable EAs than the current. So you might expect to see new EAs after the weekend. The stats in the app are auto updated every 30 minutes and at any time you can see which are the top performing EAs with the current market conditions.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart