Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Top 10 EAs Canot login

Darwinex Zero
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

I purchased top 10 forex robots app and the prop firm robots but now after some days cannot login. it says “please verify your E-Mail address first” I did that weeks ago and logged in afterwards successful. I don’t know why now it says that. if I click on “resend verification E-Mail” it says “Sorry! there was an error.”

Please help me.

E-Mail adress: [email protected]

Kind regards

Devin

User AvatarMR F WRIGHT
      Participant

Same here , try to download robot updates just says login go to login page and says i am already logged in

User AvatarAlan Northam
      Participant

Try clearing your browser cache or try a different browser.

Alan,

User AvatarMR F WRIGHT
      Participant

Tried that I think the fault is at there end

User AvatarAlan Northam
        Participant

Ok!  I know they have been adding improved security to the website.  I had to verify my email which is part of improved security.  Did you have to do that?  You should get an email to verify your email address.  If not, there should be a link to resend verification email.

Alan,

User AvatarMarin Stoyanov
        Keymaster

Hey, Marin here from support team.

Looking at your profile I see that you have 1 year license for Top 10 BTCUSD EAs. The license will expire in July 2025. Once you go to the Top 10 Robots App, please switch to the pair you have a license for and try downloading the EAs then. If you can’t remember your password, please follow this link to reset it. In case you still have issues, please drop us an email at [email protected] and post some screenshots from the issue so we can assist you better.

User AvatarMR F WRIGHT
      Participant

Done all that but to update Robots just keeps saying login and i am logged in .

User AvatarAlan Northam
      Participant

I am able to log into Top10 robots and Prop Firm robots so must just be something with your account.  I will forward your request to support.

Alan,

User AvatarMR F WRIGHT
      Participant

Thankyou

Keymaster

Hello Devin, the problem seems to be that you have created 2 registrations on our platform. For the registration associated with your order the email is verified but the other registration that you have is not verified yet. Please write to [email protected] and let us know which email you want to keep using and we will merge your registrations into it.

User AvatarMR F WRIGHT
      Participant

Cannot understand why it has been working fine and now on the collection page a blue box appears when i try to update the EA’s saying login but it is logged in not a great way to spend a Sunday

User Avatarquickpassfunding
      Participant

I ahve recently purchased bot for xauusd 1 year access . its hardly been one month and its showing i dont have access. Kindly sort this asap.

User AvatarMR F WRIGHT
      Participant

Looks like others are having issues

User AvatarMR F WRIGHT
      Participant

Still nothing

Keymaster

The issue has been solved. Please follow this topic to solve it on your side. Then you will be able to download the EAs again. Sorry for inconvenience caused. Let me know if you still have issues.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart