Home Forums EA Studio How satisfied are you with the automated trading software EA Studio? Reply To: How satisfied are you with the automated trading software EA Studio?

User Avatardommech
Participant

Hi Chingi Welcome to the family!

I’m with Andi, go thru the courses from Petko and take notes or Favorite mark the things you would like to go thru again, this will save you a lot of time (and probably money) test all the platforms on Demo and when you feel conforteble go live with a very small amount just to test everything out.

I’ve been in the EA community for about 1 year now and EA Studio is my final destination, will not look anywhere elsefor Algo setups.

But I’m very new with EA Studio (14 days)

I use to test and optimize  1 EA (Ichumoko) for usually about a week, and when building a portfolio and going thru FX pairs + non correlation that are profitble enough to fit my system it usually took me 2-3 months before I was completely done. With EA Studio it took me less than 48h to find a much more profitble setup than the portfolio I’ve been working on for months.

With EA studio I can create multiple non correlatet strategies extremely easy so I can focus 90% on Money Management, Risk and new strategies (Markets, timeframes, assets) instead of putting in weeks of testing.

Ask a lot of questings and read and study Petko’s (resourse) material with has helped me a lot on my jurney!

Shopping Cart