Home Forums General Discussion Zero Profit with High Frequency

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      User Avatarautobetting
      Participant

Hi ,

just bought the courses and i really like them. I would be very Interested to Build a bot/Portfolio with relative low Profit/Loss over a high Number of trades. I am not particularly Interested in Profits but a stable +-0 Strategy . Any Ideas Ladies and Gentlemen ? And hello to All of course

Hello Autobetting,

Welcome to the forum.

You can start with the free course for EA Studio. It will give you an idea of how to use the program.

After that, you can look at the other courses where I teach some more details about the strategy builder.

Tip: Don’t look for the very active EA that will be opening a lot of trades daily, because this will result in paying a lot of spread.

User Avatarautobetting
      Participant

Hi Petko,

Thats very much true ,however it creates cashback as well and one can easily unlock Broker Bonus

Right! But at the end of the day, we want to trade the EAs that will bring us the most profit. And sometimes these are not the ones that are most active.

And yes, when trading with EAs, it is easy to trade the volume some brokers require for bonuses.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart