Home Forums EA Studio Trading Robots from EA Studio Trading robots not working

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarChandan A S
      Participant

I recently bought top 10 forex trading robots ,but when i try to attach them to chart they were showing like EA turned off as soon as i attach them . i am confused how to use them . please help i am very much worried

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Chandan,

Can you share a screenshot of the chart window and also the account size. Also a screenshot of the EA properites box.

Alan,

User AvatarChandan A S
      Participant

User AvatarChandan A S
      Participant

User AvatarChandan A S
      Participant

Account size is 9984.34 dollars i am using exness broker demo account

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Chandan,

This happened because the Minimum equity protection has been activated because your account fell below the level set in the Expert Advisor properties. To get the account working again you need to change the “Minimum equity (currency)” in the properties box.

Alan,

User AvatarChandan A S
      Participant

i attached all the 10 EA’s with and also portfolio expert but none of them took any of the trade

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Chandan,

Did you adjust the Minimum equity (currency) values so the Expert Advisors will be active?
        Have you performed a backtest with the Strategy Tester to see how often the EAs take trades?

Alan,

User AvatarChandan A S
      Participant

yes i did minimum equity problem solved ,in my MT5 backtest option is not showing .
      can you please anyone guide my how to use them properly

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Chandan,

If you see a blue hat in the upper right corner of the chart then the Expert Advisor is working. You just need to give it more time to start trading.

To see the strategy tester click on View in the menu bar and then scroll down to Strategy Tester. If you don’t know how to use the Strategy Tester then go to youtube to find some videos.

Alan,

User AvatarChandan A S
      Participant

the link to download updated EA is not working

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Chandan,

Updated link sent to your email.

Alan,

User AvatarMarin Stoyanov
        Keymaster

Hello, please check this short video which explains how to download the EAs.

Most probably you have a cache/cookies issue and you need to open the link from incognito or guest mode browser.

With the upcoming launch of the Top 10 Robots App, access will happed directly within the app without the need to manually copy and paste OneDrive links and passwords.

User AvatarChandan A S
      Participant

i need one help .
      while attaching EA to the chart it ask for some inputs .
      like entry lots
      minimum Equity
      maximum euity
      and many others

how to set these parameters properly
      currenty balance in my account is 9987$  demo account

real account around 50 to 80$
      for this how to set thos parametets .  please give some idea . how to do this

currently in my demo account  its closing trade after geeting 0.2$ or 0.1$ or ).15$

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Chandan,

I can help you with filling in those values but I need to know the requirements from the prop firm.  What prop firm are you using and what option from the prop firm did you choose?

Alan,

User AvatarChandan A S
      Participant

like how to set

stop loss
      entry lot
      minimum equity
      maximum equity

today  because of top 10 robots i lost 10 dollars may be because i changed the default values you guys set .

i changed it because my minimum equity in my demo account is 9987$. what you think what is the reason ?

right now have 63 dollar in my live account i attached portfolio expert bot to the chart
      its not asking any of those characters .

User AvatarChandan A S
      Participant

which is the best trading bot you  guys have. which does not make any loses i want to buy it .

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Chandan,

All robots will have profits and losses.  So there is no such thing as a perfect robot that does not make any loses.

How can I help you get started on the right track to being a successful trader?

What robots do you have?

What is your account size?

Is your account a prop firm account or a brokerage account?

Alan,

User AvatarChandan A S
      Participant

I have top 10 EA bots .

<b>Account size is 64$</b>

Brokerage account

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Chandan,

If your broker has a demo account I would recommend creating a $10,000 demo account.  Then install all robots with lot size 0.01.  Then let is trade for a couple of weeks.  Then look to see which robots are performing the best.  Then take the three robots that are performing the best with profit factor greater than 1.2 and put them in a $1000 live account.  Then each weekend look at the demo account to see which three robots are performing the best with a profit factor greater than 1.2 and put them in the live account.  Keep repeating this process.  This is what I am doing with one of my $2500 accounts.  Over the last few of weeks the account has grown more than 1%.

Hope this helps,

Alan,

User AvatarChandan A S
      Participant

But i do not have that much of money to put in live account and also i am using portfolio expert only

User AvatarAlan Northam

I don’t think there is much you can do with $64 because minimum lot size is 0.01 and margin requirements.  I recommend just practicing with a demo account until you learn to trade successfully.  Save up some money.  Then later when you have proven to yourself you can trade successfully, then open a live account.  Can you not get the robots as single robots instead of the portfolio experts.  If not then later I can show you how to convert the portfolio experts into individual robots.  To do this we will need to go into the source code and make some changes.  But first just practice with a demo account.

Alan,

User AvatarChandan A S
      Participant

1)How much minimum i have to invest ?

2) you guys already knows right which EAs are doing well . If you tell that . I will attach them to chart .

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart