Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Prop Firm Robots Trading account protection

BlackBull Markets

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarElia Calvente
      Participant

Hello everyone, I would greatly appreciate your help and collaboration.
      I want an EA to protect the account, I’m trying to create with FS Builder Pro and I don’t know how to do it.

BOT Features:
      – Real balance of the account.
      – Maximum Daily Loss %: (When the balance reaches maximum loss, the BOT closes all open operations in the account and no EA in the account can open positions until the next day)
      – Maximum drowdon of the account %
      – Frofit Daily Limit %: (When the account reaches the desired objective, all open positions in the account will be closed and it will not operate until the next day)

Does anyone have this BOT or know how to do it?

User AvatarMiroslav Popov
      Participant

Hello Elia,

The FSB Pro robots provide only a “Stop trading at min account” protection.

For more protections, please use EA Studio robots (or the newly released Top-10 Robts Application).

These robots comes witch numerous protections:

• Max spread (points)
      • Max open positions
      • Max open lots
      • Maximum daily loss (currency)
      • Minimum equity (currency)
      • Maximum equity (currency)
      • News Filter

User AvatarElia Calvente
      Participant

Muchas gracias… Encontré estos parámetros.

<span style=””>Las “protecciones de entrada” evitan una nueva entrada si se activa una protección</span>
      <span style=””>cadena de entrada estática Entry_prot__ = “——“; — Protecciones de entrada —</span>
      <span style=””>entrada estática int Max_Spread = 0; Margen máximo (puntos)</span>
      <span style=””>entrada estática int Max_OpenPos = 0; Máximo de posiciones abiertas</span>
      <span style=””>entrada estática doble Max_OpenLots = 0; Máximo de lotes abiertos</span>

<span style=””>”Protecciones de la cuenta” detiene al experto si se activa una protección</span>
      <span style=””>cadena de entrada estática Account_prot = “——“; — Protecciones de cuenta —</span>
      <span style=””>entrada estática int MaxDailyLoss = 0; Pérdida diaria máxima (moneda)</span>
      <span style=””>entrada estática int Min_Equity = 0; Patrimonio mínimo (moneda)</span>
      <span style=””>entrada estática int Max_Equity = 0; Equidad máxima (divisa)</span>

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart