Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Top 10 EAs Access Issues & Assistance

BlackBull Markets

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarMarin Stoyanov
      Keymaster

Welcome to the official support forum for all your access-related questions concerning the Top 10 Robots app! Whether you’re encountering login problems, having trouble creating an account, or facing any other access challenges, this is the place for you. Our team is here to assist you with step-by-step solutions and to provide updates on any ongoing access issues. Please feel free to post your questions, share your experiences, and offer feedback. Ensure to check this forum first for any announcements or solutions that might already address your issue. Let’s get you back to exploring the world of robots seamlessly!

User AvatarDurga Kapa
      Participant

Greetings!

Just wanted to know that all Top 10 EAs covers “Prop Firm Robots for MT4 and MT5”

Thanks.

User AvatarDurga Kapa
      Participant

“Prop Firm Robots – Lifetime Updates” comes with any discount during this new Offer?

I haven’t seen the 50% offer applied on it, kindly check and conform at the earliest, so that will plan to purchase it. Rest of other are having discount and this prop firms doesn’t have the discounted price.

Keymaster

Hello Durga, we don’t have any discounts for the Prop Firm Robots app at the moment.

By the end of the week you can take advantage of our launch week offer discounts for the Top 10 Robots app.

Keep in mind that there are differences between the EAs from the Top 10 Robots App and the Prop Firm Robots App.

First, the Prop Firm App robots have a completely different strategy which is optimised for different currencies and timeframes. The EAs from the Prop Firm app are built in a way to trade according to the prop firms requirements – they are created in a way not to go over a specific daily drawdowns, to keep the equity within the defined minimum etc. You can learn more about this app in this and this video.

The robots from the Top 10 Robots app follow different strategies they use different indicators and settings. You can learn more about them here.

User AvatarCharles Oviasuyi
      Participant

hello, please i will like to know why i have been denied access the EA TRADING ACADEMY, i have ordered a LIFETIME MONTHLY UPDATE..now my subscription is remove by you guys? why?please reinstate my subscription.
      thanks

Participant

MY ORDER RECIPT

Hi Charles,

We have finished processing your order.

[Order #228586] (January 21, 2024)
      Product
      Quantity
      Price
      The Complete FTMO Challenge Course
      € 490.00
      Subtotal:
      € 490.00
      Discount:
      -€ 490.00
      Total:
      € 0.00

Participant

FIRST EMAIL RECIPT

Hi Charles,

Thanks for your order. It’s on-hold until we confirm that payment has been received.

[Order #228584] (January 21, 2024)
      Product
      Quantity
      Price
      FTMO Robot (Lifetime Monthly Updates)
      € 490.00
      Subtotal:
      € 490.00
      Payment method:
      Credit Card (Revolut)
      Total:
      € 490.00
      Billing address
      Charles Oviasuyi
      Chatham
      KENT
      ME4 5XJ
      United Kingdom (UK)
      charlesbrownoviasuyi@gmail.com

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Charles,

Did you make sure you were logged into your account?

Alan,

Participant

I login, and when i get to the EA apps to download it, it tells me that i need to register or login again. It wont allow me to download the EAs.

Participant

THIRD EMAIL RECIPT

Your order is complete
      Hi Charles Oviasuyi,

Your recent order at EA Trading Academy has been completed.

See your order details below:

Order summary
      Order Number
      Purchase Date
      January 21, 2024
      Payment Method

Status
      Completed
      User Email
      charlesbrownoviasuyi@gmail.com
      Course
      Quantity
      Price
      The Complete FTMO Challenge Course
      €490.00
      Total
      €490.00
      Forex Academy Ltd

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Charles,

I will send this to support!

Alan,

Keymaster

Hello Charles,

Upon checking your account I don’t see any access problems.

You just need to visit the Prop Firm Robots app page (formerly the FTMO Robot) and from there you can download the EAs.

In case you still have issues, please try login from a different browser which you haven’t used before (this is to check if cookies are causing the issue). If this is the case, then you would need to clean your browser cache and cookies to login and download the EAs.

If this doesn’t solve the issue, please send a screenshot from the page to see the type of error message you see to our support email and we will debug this together.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart