Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Prop Firm Robots Access Issues & Assistance

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarMarin Stoyanov
      Keymaster

Welcome to the official support forum for all your access-related questions concerning the Prop Firm Robots app! Whether you’re encountering login problems, having trouble creating an account, or facing any other access challenges, this is the place for you. Our team is here to assist you with step-by-step solutions and to provide updates on any ongoing access issues. Ensure to check this forum first for any announcements or solutions that might already address your issue. Let’s get you back to exploring the world of robots seamlessly!

User AvatarDonghyeok Son
      Participant

i’ve purchased FTMO robot back in October.

I can go into the FTMO app however,

I can’t download any of the robots in the app for some reason, saying i need to log in and i need to have an active plan.

Can someone help me?

User AvatarNikos

Hey Donghyeok,

When you made the purchase, for how long was your plan?

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User AvatarDonghyeok Son
      Participant

Was there a plan even when the price was 179 euros? I was promised lifetime updates on this bot…

Keymaster

Hi, I found your order from October 31, 2023. You do have a lifetime license. Please try deleting your browser cache and website cookies and then access the Prop Firm Robots App again. Everything should be working fine after that.

User AvatarDonghyeok Son
      Participant

Did the trick, thank you!

User AvatarV10n31ZZ
      Participant

Hi,pls help me,there is a problem with your site, im log into my account, all good, but when i want to go to ftmo robot app,it open another tab with the app,but im not logged anymore. Pls fix it.(p.s. i have bought the ftmo robot Last year in november)

Keymaster

Hello, there was a caching issue with your access. Please logout and login again and try to access the app again. Problem should be solved now.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart