Home Forums EA Studio Questions about how to use EA Studio

Global Prime

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvataroOarCOo
      Participant

Hi,

what is the different between optimizer and normalizer?

Also what is your recommended work flow of generating the EA?

When using Reactor, for the best result, should I select all the section in Reactor? thanks

I have a tickstory data. How can I import them to the EA studio? It is because my MT4/MT5 data do not have a long historic data.

Shing

User AvatarAlan Northam

Click on Help>Optimizer

Click on Help>Normalizer

Click on Help>Data Import

Basic workflow: https://www.transfernow.net/dl/202308314NWA9SyM

Free EA Studio course: https://eatradingacademy.com/courses/algorithmic-trading/expert-advisor-studio-free-course/

User AvatarGiri Prasad
      Participant

hi how to average my loss when some pips minus

super trend how to add custom parameter

User AvatarGiri Prasad
      Participant

hi how to average my loss after custom pip minus take average trade some multiplication last quantity

super trend missing your list

User AvatarAlan Northam

Q1 “hi how to average my loss after custom pip minus take average trade some multiplication last quantity”

A1 “Go to Account History tab at bottom of MetaTrader.  Right click anywhere and save Detailed Report.  At the bottom of the report you can find the average loss statistic.”

Q2 “super trend missing your list”

A2 “EA Studio only uses indicators available in MetaTrader.  In FSBpro you can go to the forum and ask for a custom indicator to be built.”

User AvatarGraham Best
      Participant

How do i set  a signal when price breaks a swing point in the strategy editor on the 15 min timeframe please

User AvatarAlan Northam

EA Studio is really designed to let it create the strategies and not the trader.  FSBpro is designed more to let the trader create the strategy.  So to do what you really want to do is best done using FSBpro.

However, having said that, you can use the Pin Bar in EA Studio to kind of do what you want to do.  The problem that Pin Bars don’t always appear at swing points like Fractals do.  To have a Pin Bar in all the created strategies in EA Studio go to Tools>Preset Indicators and then click on Add a new Entry or Exit rule and select Pin Bar.

Note:  Fractals are not available in EA Studio because EA Studio was designed to only use the indicators that come with MetaTrader.

Alan,

User AvatarHelpdcom@gmail.com
      Participant

HI, I HAVE STRATAGY AND MAIN PART OF THIS STRATEGY IS FOR THE BOT TO TAKE TRADE WITH P/L WHEN MY OLD TRADE TURN OUT IN A CERTAIN WAY. PLS CAN I GENERATE THAT IN eatradingacademy.com? AND HOW?

THANK YOU

User AvatarAlan Northam

To create your own strategies using EA Studio go to the Strategies Tab.  Look for the white rectangle box that says “Add a new entry rule” and click on it.  From there you can select the indicators you want to use in your strategy.  Note: EA Studio only uses indicators that are included in Metatrader 4/5 to create strategies.

Alan,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart