-
DAYS
-
HOURS
-
MINUTES
-
SECONDS

Get 50% Off the Best Robot Trading App Course!

Master the Top 10 Trading Robots - Course Now Available!

Learn how to trade with the best-performing robots, designed for today’s market. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced trader, this course includes 10 free robots that you can start using immediately.

=> Don’t miss out on this limited-time 50% discount for the first week! <=

Home Forums Ready-to-use Robots Prop Firm Robots Propfirm robots does not work well

Darwinex Zero
Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarMourad BOUAYED
      Participant

Hello!

I bought propfirm robot yesterday. I put the top 4 on ftmo challenge 10000 dollars with medium risk. Only one robot execute 2 loosing trade the first one -65 dollars (i stop it my self because it was trading opposite of the trand) the second -94 dollars ( it hit the stop loss by him self). What can I do know?

User AvatarRon Lee
      Participant

I also encounter this issue, it keep losing and I asked in the forum not much help given, I using the top 5 mth/week for 2 challenge,

Top 5 mth  I got nice profit in first 3 days then it start losing till negative 1 percent now

Top 5 weekly it start to lose since day 1 and it is in the negative 5 percent already

User AvatarMax
      Participant

Hello,

I have been using the app for 1.5 months, and overall, the results are negative. I have regularly changed the robots, and the performance of your own funded accounts is also poor. What is the reason for this? Shouldn’t the top 3-5 performers reflect the current market conditions?

Best regards
      Max

User AvatarNIKOS KYRIAKOU
      Participant

Hello traders,

Before testing the Prop Firm Robots on a challenge or live account, first test them on demo. That way you can see how they perform and when you believe there is a good performance, you can just set them on a challenge or live account!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User AvatarRon Lee
      Participant

yeah my account is in negative also cause it lapse the 30 days they cannot refund to me, in the demo account it work fine but once in challenge it keep losing

Participant

The ptobleme is not the challenge account. The probleme is your EAs are not good, i paid that 350 euros. You are making a software to backtest and to avoid testing. You’re EAs are bad. It trade any where, without a logic.

It was written that there is 30 days money back. I want to get my money back because the top 5 of your EAs does not work. And you should stop selling them

Participant

Hey Mourad,

I understand what you are talking about but we and other traders, have passed challenges with our EAs so that means they actually aren’t bad but they are pretty much functional.

As I mentioned, you need to first test them in demo before setting them in a live account or challenge. That is because you need to see how they are working, get comfortable with them and then set them on live account.

If you check the following table, you will see that there are actually results: https://eatradingacademy.com/premium-robots/ftmo-robot/

You need to follow a strategy to get results!

Also, keep in mind that the market conditions also are not good at the moment and that can also cause losses.

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

User AvatarTomasz Daniel
      Participant

Ive tried to contact by support mail, but no one answer, I will try here:

I have a “Prop firms” product, ive tried put 2 of those bots on the charts, but still have same issue :

“Autotrading disabled by server”

Is shows in the log section, every time, when bot want to open position.

User AvatarTomasz Daniel
        Participant

Still didnt get an answer, I DM Petko, I send email to support, I wrote post here, no one care to answer

User AvatarMarin Stoyanov
          Keymaster

Hello, “Autotrading disabled by server” is a problem which comes from the broker who controls the server. You need to contact your broker and ask them to fix this.

Participant

Hello!

I can’t follow any strategy if the robts are loosing the best 3 weekly made 5 loosing trades in a raw and 1 winning trade. You can’t follow your strategy if the ea is loosing. I have already experience. Your robots are bad. I bought them because you sad that there is ko risk to buy them. And if i don’t have result you pay me back. So i need my money back

User AvatarRon Lee
      Participant

User AvatarRon Lee
      Participant

User AvatarRon Lee
      Participant

I cannot insert image in my post so refer to the 2 images I posted above
      Note: I am still in negative of my challenge account,

The issue we encounter with the EA (August 15, 2024 at 18:38 post) is keep open losing trade.

while in the website (August 15, 2024 at 18:39 post) it show it is still profitability and requesting us to keep the EA (Cause it never hit the SL of the opened trade)

but once the opened trade hit the TP, it opened another trade quite instantly and it hit the SL, which reflect my account encounter.

Proposal to dev team:
      Can adjust the SL to above Open price once it become profitability, so it can open and close trade more frequently and it will reflect more accurately on the website instead of keeping the losing EA cause we might missed the golden opportunity to open that trade (8 Aug as showed above) but cause of keeping the EA it opened 3 losing trade.

User AvatarTsholo Monyausi
      Participant

Hi Nikos

so Im a bit confused. you’ve said, “Before testing the Prop Firm Robots on a challenge or live account, first test them on demo. That way you can see how they perform and when you believe there is a good performance, you can just set them on a challenge or live account!”

you’ve also said that on a daily basis we must upload the latest top EAs to ensure we are trading with the best strategies.

so what happens if an EA we are testing on a demo is replaced by a new top one. and this happens almost daily, I check everyday. which one do we go for then.

is it the ones we are testing on our demo or the latest top ones on your app, which change daily.

Regards

T

Participant

Hey Tsholo,

So, what I meant is that before you trade the robots on a challenge or live account, it’s always good to trade them on a demo so that you get used to them and also to be able to find a strategy that works for you to achieve results.

Also, if you see on the App, that there is a more profitable robot, this is the robot you need to import to Metatrader.

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
        Nikos

User Avatar岱彥 陳
      Participant

Since August 1st, I have been using EAs, but the performance has not been very successful. I am using low-risk EAs.

I have installed (Prop Firm Robots) (USDJPY M15 #1599046594, EURJPY M15 #1606894234, XAGUSD M15 #1920575341)

These 3 EAs, starting from Monday, August 19th, with low risk settings. I hope to achieve a 5% profit after 2 weeks.

Participant

Hello,

It must have been the market conditions that are causing a bad performance. We hope that there will be better results in the upcoming trading days!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

Participant

Hey Nikos

Thank you. This Makes Sense

So coming to that strategy, and from past experience,

• which top 3 or 5 set of EAs do you find most profitable (they win most times). is it the daily, weekly or monthly.
      • which give you bigger draw-downs ususally
      • and which give you the targeted profit for in shortest time ususally.

Regards,

Tsholo

Participant

Hey Tsholo,

1. I believe that the best is Monthly from what we have tested
      2. That actually depends on the market conditions so I cannot really answer that
      3. It’s mostly Monthly and even Yearly with checking if the top robots also are in Monthly

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
      Nikos

Participant

Thank you sir.

Participant

You are welcome!!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart