Home Forums General Discussion I have an idea for a robot

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      User AvatarRoger Kerrison
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>https://youtu.be/JzN1fEZmc40?si=fj-M_fBUAf08xo4y</p>
      I recently watch a YouTube video I have attached the link and I think  this would make an interesting robot.

Please watch the video and let me know your thoughts. I think you will find it very interesting and would love it if you could build the robot so we can test it.

Many thanks

Roger

User Avatarnorajellis
      Participant

I just wanted to share this wonderful concept. My project involves brewing for a robot! Consider a bot that improves communication by integrating sophisticated linguistic features. It has the potential to completely change how humans communicate with machines. What are your thoughts on this? I’d also love to hear your thoughts on how  Linguistics Dissertation writers theories could be used in the creation of such a robot, if any linguists with dissertations are out there. Your knowledge could be very helpful in developing this idea.

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi norajellis,

The eatradingacademy robots are created using EA Studio, FSBpro, or Express Generator.  These tools create 1000’s of EA’s in minutes.  By letting these tools run for 10 hours or more they generate hundreds of thousands of EA’s.  These tools then filter out the best performing EA’s to trade.  These tools do in a short period of time what would take years to do if they were created manually.

Alan,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart