Home Forums EA Studio EA Studio Tools and Settings How to upload indicators to EA studio

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hey guys, I’m new to the program and I need a little assistance. I wanted to know is it possible to upload more indicators to EA studio site?

Hello,

Welcome to the Forum! Actually, you can add custom indicators in FSB Pro, and not in EA Studio. The indicators in EA Studio are added from the Forex Software LTD, however, if you wish to have a precise indicator, let me know, and I will contact them about it. They will put it on their to-do list, but normally they do not guarantee a time when they will place it in the program.

The idea of EA Studio is to work  FAST, that is why it uses the indicators of Meta Trader. Also, when people put custom indicators(as it is in FSB Pro) there might be issues with the indicators. From the code of the indicators. And then normally the traders were blaming the FSB Pro work and the EAs, but the issues were coming from the custom indicators. Just sharing with you why it is not available right now.

Regards,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart