Home Forums EA Studio Generator in EA Studio Generator does not create strategies!

EightCap
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello everyone,

logged with my credentials on https://studio.eatradingacademy.com/ it does not generate any strategy.

If I open a session in incognito mode, instead, it works!!

Very strange, please help thanks!

Angelo

Hi, I’m thinking whether the methodology is ok?

In top 10 robots, the average balance growth is about 1.4x in 5 years, which means about 8% simple rate per annual. I think such return is below my expectation.

For the industry, I think the average return should be lower than 8%. However, for top performers, I think the 8% compound rate per annual could be the median (my gut feeling).

That caused my thinking, whether the methodology (i.e. relying on EA studio to generate strategies, testing them, selecting them, creating portfolio, demo account then live account) works or not?

Otherwise, I run the trial version for couple of days for EURUSD and XAUUSD, with (1) risk factor above 1.2x; (2) fixed SL 10-1,000 pips. Less satisfied strategy (actually none) was generated. For EURUSD, 5-year mark up was about 1.02 (deposit 10,000, 200 return). For XAUUSD, 5-yr mark up was about 1.10 (deposit 10,000, 1,000 return). I wonder whether my criteria is workable or not.

Combining the trial and 10 top robots performance, I am confused what I am doing is workable or not.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart