Home Forums Live Trading Results FX Blue results Fxblue stats for the week.

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarGareth
      Participant

These are the results from the EAs I created last weekend using Expert Advisor Studio, I am using a system similar to Alans to create a and validate the EAs, but I do spend a lot of time looking at the reports to select the best ones to put on demo.

Here is the chart showing the return per day.

These are the pairs that the EAs traded.

I have not gone live yet, as I am still working on and refining my process, and the results are getting better from when I first started a month ago.

User AvatarMatt
      Participant

Looking great Gareth!

Well done. How are your results now? Another week has passed.

That EurUsd robot is going strong. 3.51 profit factor …

Warmly
      Matt

User AvatarGareth
      Participant

Hi Matt,

This week the results are as follows.  Overall, all stats have dropped slightly.

Last week started off slow but seemed to recover towards the end of the week.

AUDUSD was a strong performer this week followed by USDJPY and then EURUSD, I sort the results by NET Pips.

It is reassuring to see that all the robots are in profit this week.

I have deployed two of the robots to my live account and that is in profit too.

I am happy with the progress so far.

User AvatarAlan Northam
      Participant

Hi Gareth,

I am happy to see you are having success with the EAs you have created with EA Studio.  Yes, the stats will change until you get more trade data, this is expected.

I thought I would let you know that my Infinity Forex Fund Evaluation has hit its profit target and the account is now funded using my strategy of trading EAs I created using EA Studio.

https://eatradingacademy.com/forums/topic/ongoing-challenge-10-eas-from-ea-studio/

So keep up the good work and you can have success as well using a strategy similar to mine!

Alan,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart