Home Forums Trading Courses ftom course to pass the challenge

Global Prime
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarMoHaMmED770
      Participant

I want to know if I signed up for the FTMO accounts passing course and learned and completed it completely. Can I pass real FTMO accounts later?

The second question is: Can I rely on the robots that are obtained with the FTMO account pass-through cycle, relying on them to pass the FTMO account, or rely on them for a stable, long-term profit with very simple risk management, such as a daily profit of $200 for a $200,000 account?

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi MoHaMmE,

Yes it is possible to pass the real FTMO accounts.

My demo FTMO account has been making on average 3% per month. This month I started a live 50K challenge. So if it continues to make 3% a month this would be $1500 per month or $50 a day. So for a 200K account it would be possible to make $200 per day. Having said that nothing is guaranteed. There is only possibilities!

Here is my demo account:

FTMO DEMO

User AvatarMoHaMmED770
      Participant

Are these the results of the strategy for passing through FTMO accounts, or the results of the robot on FTMO?

User AvatarAlan Northam

The FTMO demo account in the link above are the results of trading the FTMO EURUSD EA version 4.1 since August 1st.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart