EA Forex Academy – Algorithmic & Manual Trading Courses Forums Forex Trading Forum Forex strategy course – Portfolio trading with 12 Expert Advisors – Questions

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hey Sisi, I will be recording the video today, so hopefully tomorrow we will upload it.

Cheers,

Admin bar avatarSimon
    Participant

Hi Petko,

I hope you are well, just wondering if you will be uploading the video on the Reactor soon?

Many Thanks,

Simon

Hey Simon,

Yes, I am just out of town and getting back to the office today. I will upload the updates in the course today.

Which video exactly do you mean?

Admin bar avatarSimon
    Participant

Hi Petko,

I have no doubt you are a busy person!

The video I mean is the one in which you kindly offered to explain the intricacies of the Reactor, now that it has so many ways to use OOS and Walk Forward. It was in this post from earlier in this thread – https://eatradingacademy.com/forums/topic/forex-strategy-course-portfolio-trading-with-12-expert-advisors-questions/#post-17895

Hello Simon,

Actually this video is already uploaded in the EA Studio updates:

EA Studio Updates

Please, have a look at it and let me know if this is what you are looking for.

Cheers,

Admin bar avatarSimon
    Participant

Hey Petko,

I must have missed the update, I see you have indeed kindly made a video explaining the update to the OOS and Walk Forward parts of the Reactor, thank you very much indeed.

I will spend some time absorbing your advice.

Cheers,

Simon

Admin bar avatarAndi
    Participant

Hey Petko, thanks for updating this course with the updated videos! It was a good thing to go over them once again!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.