Home Forums Trading Courses Forex Strategy Course + 12 EAs I Trade Live Forex Strategy Course + 12 EAs Review

Global Prime
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarAlan Northam

This weekend I reviewed the Forex Strategy Course + 12 EAs.  I found this course to be like a three for one course.  Number 1:  It is a very good course on how to use EA Studio and discusses all its features and options and how to select them properly to generate profitable strategies.  Number 2: It is also a very good course on how Petko uses EA Studio to generate the EAs he uses in his live account.  This course also discusses the limitations of using MetaTrader to backtest EAs as well as the strengths of using EA Studio to do the backtest.  Number 3:  In addition to learning how EA Studio works and how Petko uses EA Studio to generate EAs, this course give you 12 ready to use EAs Petko uses in his live account in a balanced account diversifying risk.  So while you are learning how to use EA Studio and how Petko generates the EAs you can actually start testing the 12 EAs in your own demo account.  As a bonus, at the end of the course you are given an option to purchase additional courses at a 50% discount.  Can’t beat that!

This course is worth its weight in gold!

To trade this strategy in the United States will require opening two demo accounts, one for the M15 EAs and one for the H1 EAs.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart