Home Forums Trading Courses Course Forex trading education as a first course?

Fxview
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarIan Bibian
      Participant

Dear Petko,

I am planning to start the first course here and I am very interested in algorithmic trading, can you please tell me if the course Forex trading education is suitable to start before taking the algorithmic courses?
      I do not want to miss some important basic information.
      Kind regards,

Hello Ian,
      Welcome to EA Forex Academy! That would not be a bad idea to take the course Forex trading education first because this way you will really gain stable basic knowledge, and the other courses would be easier for you, and they will just make sense.

Anyway, if you are interested in algorithmic trading, there is the course Basic algorithmic trading which covers as well from A to Z, but focused on algorithmic trading.

The idea in the course Forex trading education is that I show really all, and I go from manual to algorithmic trading. and as well the course Forex trading education gives a bright view what is the difference between the manual and the algorithmic trading.

However, which ever course you choose would be useful and there is much to learn from each one. But you are right, the course Forex trading education will give you an excellent ground in Forex.

User AvatarBob Smith
      Participant

I took that course as first as well, so far very clear explanations, thanks for protecting us from scam brokers, and for the help to find a good one. Really appreciate it!
      Bob

User AvatarJordan
      Participant

Actually the course Forex trading education was my first course as well, and I really enjoyed it. I am still using the trading strategy from work, because I have these 1 hours lunch break, and I just sit and trade if there is the set up of course.
      Its been a great experience here in the Academy.
      Thanks for all!

User AvatarTom Storm
      Participant

Really great choice for course Forex trading education! I am recommending it for everyone – no matter it is beginner or advanced trader, because with the knowledges from this course is easier to trade and to be more confident in yourself. With this Basic Algorithmic trading course I learn how to avoid the scam brokers (Which is really important. There is a topic in the forum which is very useful about the scam brokers- https://eatradingacademy.com/forums/topic/how-to-recognize-the-scam-brokers/ ) , how to create strategies, how to trade expert advisors and so on.

Hey Tom.
      Glad to hear that you likes the the course Forex trading education. It is really a great course that provides basic and advanced knowledge.
      Keep up the good work in studying, and let me know if you have any questions.
      Cheers

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart