Home Forums Trading Courses Professional Trading Strategies + 5 Bots Included + $4800 for 2 weeks with the Top 5 EAs from Petko

Trusted Trading Brokers banner

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarHaliffa
      Participant

Hello, fellow traders!

I am super excited to share my results from one of my trading accounts where I have traded the Top 5 EAs from Petko’s course.

I know I took a bit of a risk to start 3k account with 5 EAs, each trading with one lot, but I tested these EAs for so long now, so I decided to start it… but I was ready to fund the account with some money if the margin was not enough.

But it just went up! THANK YOU, PETKO!

Hey Hallifa!

I am glad to see your results! Quite risky but you had the EAs running at the very right time on the market. Take it easy and reduce the risk from here 🙂

User AvatarHaliffa
      Participant

Yeah, I know but sometimes I have the feeling when it’s time for action! 🙂

However, you are right, I will reduce the lots in the next weeks and see how it goes.

Thanks again!

User Avatarch_alcala

Hi Haliffa,

for the GBPUSD and USDJPY do you add to the position or do you use only one shot of 1 lot without adding ?

thanks,

Christian

User AvatarHaliffa
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I use the option to add, but so far I did it equally and now I think to change the strategy.</p>
      If I use 1 lot for the rest, I would start with 0.33 lots with the two EAs, so if they add 2 times, I will have no more than 1 lot in total.

User AvatarAsser
      Participant

Interesting way of planning your move and calculating your risk. Way to go Haliffa!

User AvatarAbd. Gafur
      Participant

Hello,

Can these five EAs be used for the FTMO Challenge with manual monitoring at a maximum drawdown of 4%?

User AvatarAlan Northam

Yes, absolutely!  I would recommend testing in an FTMO demo account !

User AvatarAbd. Gafur
        Participant

Hopefully the developer can create an additional 1 special EA to limit the maximum account drawdown to close all positions if the account drawdown reaches the FTMO limit.

Hey Gafur,

I will consider it with the next update but these 5 EAs were not created for FTMO. You better check the FTMO course with the FTMO Robot included.

User AvatarGary Wenger
      Participant

How do we know when the EA’s have been updated?

Hey Gary,

I just updated the course and posted in another topic in this Forum.

Cheers,

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart