Home Forums EA Studio Risk Diversification with EA Studio How many assets and/or EAs are you trading with? Reply To: How many assets and/or EAs are you trading with?

User Avatarjacpin2002
Participant

@Petko-Thanks for responding. I analyzed my trade history and the issue has not come up with my trades. Maybe my broker is following the rules or maybe my EAs have just not generated in a way that the issue came up. I did redraw my profit equal to 50% of my initial investment. It was processed within 24 hours with no issue. I don’t know if it is because of cryptocurrency or not, but I have my money so I am happy about that. For right now, I am going to stick with this broker (Coinexx) and just keep an eye out on things.

@Stephen-With everything that I mentioned to Petko, things are looking good for me right now. But you’re right, if anything arises, I will just have to change things up and ensure I stay in compliance. Yes, that is one of the great things about this broker..all the wonderful assets to choose from in trading. 🙂

Shopping Cart