Home Forums Live Trading Results Challenges Ongoing Challenge: 10 EAs from EA Studio Reply To: Ongoing Challenge: 10 EAs from EA Studio

User AvatarAlan Northam
Participant

Hi Traders,

Week of March 24, 2024 through March 30, 2024. The following are the sixth week results of trading 10 Expert Advisors (EA) I created using EA Studio. These Expert Advisors where then traded on my second Infinity Forex Fund (IFF) 100K Algo Evaluation account. I analyzed the results this week using FXblue where I sorted this past weeks trading results by the “Net pips” column from most pips gained this past week to most pips lost. I then looked at the Net Profit column to determine profits and losses for the week. The following are the results along with the changes made for trading next week:

USDCAD: USDCAD was the top performer this past week. I have increased its lot size from 0.01 to 1.6 lots and will trade it this next week.

EURJPY: EURJPY Moved into second place this past week. I will continue to trade it next week.

GBPUSD: GBPUSD Came in third place this past week. I have increased its lot size from 0.01 to 0.56 lots and will trade it this next week.

USDCHF: USDCHF Moved into fourth place this past week with a small profit. Even though this Expert Advisor posted a small profit this last week it also had big losses and will have its lot size reduced to 0.01 lots to reduce risk of additional losses this next week.

NOTE 1: AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURUSD, GBPJPY, EURGBP, USDJPY all had losses this past week. They will all have lot sizes reduced to 0.01 lots and will continue to be traded this next week.

NOTE 2: In the past weekly reports I was thinking this was a two phase challenge to get funded. Under that assumption I would have only needed to have a profit of $8000 to move to the second phase of the challenge. However, this challenge is actually a one step challenge to get funded. This means I must reach a $10,000 profit to get funded. Sorry for the error on my part!

TOTAL ACCOUNT RISK: The total account risk for trading this next week will be 2.0% to reduce chance of drawdown due to the majority of Expert Advisors not being profitable at the moment. This account will not increase risk beyond 3%.

This first chart shows the trading results for this past week:

This chart shows trend line of the cumulative profit this week:

This chart shows the statistics of this account since inception:

Alan,

Shopping Cart