Home Forums EA Studio Why is EA Studio EA NOT trading on demo account but making trades in EA Studio?

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarJaylon Nichols
      Participant

I generated 12 new EAs for August but non of the theme have made any trades on the Forex.com demo account. Last month 12 EAs traded fine so I don’t know what’s going on.
      Here is a screenshot of one of the EAs actively executing trades in EA Studio.

There are no Errors in the Expert and Jurnal Tab in MT4.
      The lot sizing is set to 0.1 so I don’t know why they are not taking trades.
      I have combed through the source code and have not found anything that would prevent it from making trades.

Participant

I can manually open trades on the account so I don’t think it is the demo account.

Participant

Also, I forgot to mention that EA Studio is using Forex.com data, so it should be the same.

User AvatarAlan Northam

Do you have sufficient historical data?

Participant

Yes, I think 50k bars are enough.

User AvatarAlan Northam

I would recommend increasing the historical data to see if this fixes your problem!

Participant

I also just noticed if you look at the source code of Petko’s EA for August vs mine there are some key differences.

“Additionally, when I compare the source code of my old EAs to the new ones, I notice the same pattern. I’m beginning to wonder if the presence of the “void” is causing the new EAs to not execute trades.”

User AvatarAlan Northam

The code generated by EA Studio or FSBpro is 100% accurate, you do not need to modify it.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart