Home Forums Trading Courses Which is your favorite online trading course from the Forex Academy?

Trusted Trading Brokers banner
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarGeorge Lane
      Participant

Hello traders,

I am new in this forum, and still, I am wondering which online trading course is suitable for me?  I know that for everyone, it is a personal choice, but it will be exciting and useful for me to know which is your favorite online trading course!

So please, could you tell me which is your favorite online trading course from Forex Academy, and why?

Cheers, and have a great day!!!

User AvatarCone D
      Participant

Hi George,

I prefer to use online trading courses that include a portfolio of Expert Advisors like How to trade Forex with 100 GBPUSD strategies in the account, Trading Portfolio Expert Advisors + 100 EURUSD strategies monthly. Still, I am really in love with Bitcoin Algorithmic trading in 2020 + 99 Expert Advisors. For me, this is one of the best online trading course from the Academy, and it includes 99 Expert Advisors for trading. Also, these Expert Advisors are updating every month, which is great and useful! Of course, Petko explains how to manage these EAs and how to place them on a live or demo account.

I am sure that you will choose your BEST course for you!

Cheers!

User AvatarTina
      Participant

For me, Basic algorithmic trading course + 3 Robots is beneficial and easy to learn. This course is suitable for beginner traders, and I think it is ideal for you if you want to trade with Forex. This online trading course will introduce you to Forex trading.

My advice to you is to read carefully the descriptions for the courses. There is all the information for the classes.

User AvatarGeorge Lane
      Participant

That is just awesome!

Thanks you for the answers. I took those courses 🙂

Will keep you updated on how my trading goes.

User AvatarSharapova Sisi
      Participant

Hello everyone,

Nice topic!

I think that the best online trading course of the Academy is Forex trading strategies from a professional trader + Top 5 professional EA.

Why?

I think in this course are the best five strategies that Petko Aleksandrov give to us as a bonus. These strategies help me a lot while trading.

Also, I think this course is suitable for beginners and advanced traders. Petko Aleksandrov explains and shows everything in detail!

This Forex online trading course + 5 strategies help me to learn how to trade with these five strategies on five different currency pairs, and how properly to use the magic numbers.

More, I am so happy that I do not need IT skills for using the Expert Advisors!!! This is very important for me!

And, as the other courses – the Forex Online trading course + Top 5 Strategies is updated whenever it is needed.

Cheers!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart