Home Forums Trading Courses Where to start !

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      User Avatarjohannphill
      Participant

Good morning All ,

I’m new to this forum and I would like to make the best of it , I’m a little bit loss on where to start the course , there are so many of them . I was looking to start with one of these two :

1- Top 5 Forex Robots – Forex Trading Strategy Course

2-Forex Strategy Course + 12 EAs I Trade Live

What is the best course to start with in between these two , in any other case can you suggest a better course !

Ps: I would say that I’m a beginner , who already have the vocabulary about FX trading and Having playing around MT4 and EAs before

Welcome to the Forum!

Well, I created these courses so I can give you an idea. 🙂 Of course, if any of the students suggest any from their perspective, that would be even better.

The first one will teach you 5 strategies manually and automatically. If you wish to trade only with EAs, then you can have a look at courses that offer more EAs. However, knowing the strategies manually will teach you more about how EAs work in general.

I would suggest you consider the Basic algorithmic trading course. It was updated recently and it will teach you all you need as basics:

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart