Home Forums EA Studio Reactor When To Update Top 100 EA in Demo

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarSimon Chong

Hi Petko,

So far my top 10 results are performing well (I update every 1-2 days). However, may I know when should I change my top 100 EA on demo? Any rules that I should use for it?

Regards,

Simon

Hey Simon,

I am glad to heat that you get positive results so far.

Well, tell me first how do you get the top 100 that you are testing? Are they from my courses or you create them by yourself?

User AvatarSimon Chong

Hi Petko,

I’m creating the top 100 demos by myself via the reactor (I’m only using M15 so far with 2-3 years data). I’m getting confused when other students in the forum mentioned that they keep generating new strategy.

Regards,

Simon

Hey Simon,

it is just the right thing that you are doing to generate new 100 strategies for Demo and to trade with the top 10.

Usually, I do it once a month with all the EAs, and this is why I update the courses one time in a month.

User Avatarmentosan
      Participant

Hi Petko, Hi Simon,

I personally don’t find any particular reason to change the 100 strategies from a demo account on short and medium time. If I am able to gather more EAs, I will open a second demo account in which I will use the new EAs. Also for more EAs will be created the demo3, demo4, and so on. All the time I will make also an update into FX Blue’s portfolio where I have all the demos listed, in order to gather the most profitable EAs from all the demos.

cheers…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart